• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reccomend me something from UO

Cheese1

Reaction score
Originally Posted by skitlets
Dockers waders, cheap canvas shoes, levis?
This + unbranded jeans. As long as you don't mind getting them hemmed they're great for the price.

MelonSnapple

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chasingred
Not a bad recommendation, really. Probably the best recommendation you can make for UO. It's a personal preference, of course, but I just really don't like the 511 cut. What are those? Like $40 right now? I bought a pair of Mabitex cords for $65 on here, and I think they're much better than the Levis 511s. Just seems like the OP should take the money and put it into something else.

To the OP - I had to run and errand right now and stopped into an UO just for you. I even tried a few things on. Indeed, I think there's nothing worthwhile there to be had. Once you actually throw something on, you'll see the material and cut of things there are just awful. Just take that money and use it for something that's actually worth wearing.

If you have to buy something, put it towards one of their non-gimmicky "apartment item" offers. They sell headphones and portable speakers. They also sell Holgas. I know those are played to death by hipsters, but if you ignore that aspect, they're actually kind of fun to play around with.

I'm kind of thinking about the holga. thank you for stopping at uo for me. ill check out those mabitex also. I'm kind of set on headphones and speakers though. I got Grado phones and bose speakers for my record player.

notwithit

Pullup laureate
Reaction score
I'm totally feeding a special flower thread here, but with the 20% off promotion, you could snag some Frye Roper boots (made in the USA, unlike a good chunk of their stuff, which is supposed to be post-NAFTA terrible) for only $130 on your end.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads