1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

"Rebuilt by Needles" Shawl Collar Blazer size Medium

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by spacepope, Oct 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

This jacket mang. Seriously debating whether to sell this, but it doesn't get the wear it deserves and I have my eyes on many other things.

Picked up around April 2012 from Nepenthes NY. Don't remember what retail was but it was definitely above $350. Worn maybe four or five times, still in amazing condition. 50% Cotton 50% Nylon, 100% Crazy.

This jacket, like all the other Rebuilt pieces, is made from recycled vintage military clothing. As far as I've seen every piece is different. Pockets crop up in unusual places, button holes show up where there shouldn't be buttonholes, one pocket had a long, non-functional drawstring stuffed inside, Shawl collar. Shoulder pocket with snap closure, all sorts of unexpected seams and other details. Subtle variation in color that is beautiful in person. I've gotten a ton of compliments from this jacket and it goes great with other Nepenthes stuff though I could also see it working well with some Yohji...

Fits TTS, though a smaller guy could probably make it work oversized and a large 48 could swing it, so long as you don't mind a slimmer fit. I can give measurements if you want them.

Paypal please, either with gift or the usual 4%. I ship free with tracking to the US. I can get a quote if you need international shipping. Feel free to PM with questions.

Price Drop $250 $225 SOLD

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  2. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

why the FUCK isn't this a s/xs?

1 person likes this.
  3. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

4. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

I HEAR A LOT OF PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT H&M/MMM AND OTHER DUMB SHIT

BUT DON'T HEAR NOBODY TALKING ABOUT THIS FUCKING SICK JACKET

WHAT'S WITH THAT

PRICE DROP GODDAMN

U GUYS KILLING ME

5. mike868y

mike868y Senior member

seriously people, this is one of THE best pieces nepenthes has ever put out. literally cannot believe this hasn't sold. motha fuckas don't have the steez.

6. Synthese

Synthese Darth Millennial Dubiously Honored Moderator

so much for contentedness

7. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

I'm a horrible person what can I say

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.