• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Reasons why New York Sucks

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Nothing the Post does surprises me. That being said, I had goosebumps the size of shot glasses after seeing that video. The only thing I could do was rub my arms and say "FAWK!!!!" repeatedly

I watched it 10+ times yesterday and each time I did, I expected to see "this vid is not available".

I just looked at it again. DAMM!

Numbernine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A couple years ago I was about 50 yards behind a motorcyclist who got sucked under a semi and shot out the back. Why anyone would want to relive stuff like that is beyond me.

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That guy with the backpack literally avoided death by a split second. He was so mind blown that he didn't know what to do. Can you imagine how teh 5 people trapped in the elevator with half of the poor dead guy's body? Yeeeesh!!!!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Video shows trio of robbers during brazen midday Diamond District heist

This vid makes me laugh:
-Guy with fake dreads looks right at camera
-Guy with fake dreads touches chair
-Guy with Trinidad bandana has hands all over white table
-Guy with fisherman's hat...nice view of his face
-All 3 guys don't watch The First 48!

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
well, I don't want to watch it, what's the deal, the guy try to rush into a closed elevator?
Tried to rush out of an elevator before it fell. I think it was on the first floor though, so probably would have made it if he wasn't between the doors and stayed on like the other folk.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
well, I don't want to watch it, what's the deal, the guy try to rush into a closed elevator?

Nope. He was trying to get out.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.