• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Reasons why New York Sucks

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To be fair...at the very last minute, it looks like he starts to pull over to the right. Looks like he went through the red light to get out of the way.
Yeah reading the Youtube comments, I think they say he crosses the intersection, parks, and crosses back over to help and try to free the cyclist who is pinned under the SUV.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yeah reading the Youtube comments, I think they say he crosses the intersection, parks, and crosses back over to help and try to free the cyclist who is pinned under the SUV.

Plus the driver of the car(with vid) almost got hit. It must have been a little nerve wrecking seeing 2 cars coming right at you! Took a sec to realize what happened.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
18yr old a$$ hole behind the grey car that ran the light!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Falcon devours pigeon outside NYC Papaya King

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Driver charged with manslaughter, criminally negligent homicide, vehicular assault, reckless endangerment, assault, criminal solicitation, criminal facilitation, reckless driving, running a red light, disobeying a traffic device and speeding

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Holy [email protected]! There is a vid of a dude getting crushed by an elevator in the city earlier today. I am not going to post!

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Rumpelstiltskin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe the Post still has the vid up.
Nothing the Post does surprises me. That being said, I had goosebumps the size of shot glasses after seeing that video. The only thing I could do was rub my arms and say "FAWK!!!!" repeatedly

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.