• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Reasons why New York Sucks

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I’m at my eye doctor, they smashed the place up stole inventory. Disgusting.

gomestar

Super Yelper
Reaction score
I can't even fart without my wife somehow catching a cold (medical thing that nukes her immune system every few months), so thank you for those wearing masks. And being a dick about it is totally cool with me.

also driving and parking in Manhattan is just horrendous protesters be damned. Brooklyn is a breeze in comparison, sometimes I'm worried that I'm missing some mission critical sign when there's like 3 open spots in a row. Workdays are harder, obv, but it's not manhattan level carnage.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Trying to wrap my head around what kind of evil, amoral piece of shit one needs to be to drive a butcher knife into the head of another human being? Just when I thought my view of the human race couldn't sink any lower, it does..

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just experienced “showtime” on the subway. We’re they wearing masks? No. I have a good idea what responses will be already.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.