• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reasons why New York Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Fox5 just said that they got Tweets that kids are making it to school and teachers are not there....

The principal is just perfect. Couldn't have scripted a more stereotypical absentee principal.

Last edited:

aravenel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Actually went in today. Am regretting it.

It seriously snowed 5-6" in about 3 hours. Insane.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
My office building is very old. Built in the late 1800's and is a landmark or something so some of the windows are ****** and old. In the men's room there is a window and flurries are actually coming through it. It is also like 30 degrees in there because of the drafty windows and no heating ducts.

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a skylight in my bathroom in my apartment. Some flurries were also coming through it when I was taking a dizzump!

dopey

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Whiny bitches don't want to show up for scheduled matches because of "snow"

My grandfather escaped from Cossacks by grabbing the tail of a fox through a hole in the barrel he was hiding in. The fox pulled him through snow covered woods. In a barrel. Hiding from Cossacks.

So what is this whiny ****?

Last edited:

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

My office building is very old. Built in the late 1800's and is a landmark or something so some of the windows are ****** and old. In the men's room there is a window and flurries are actually coming through it. It is also like 30 degrees in there because of the drafty windows and no heating ducts.

Same here. The windows are single-pane and have probably been there since 1920. Every room in this building is either really hot or really cold.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
I once worked in a building in NYC that had steam heat, over which we occupants had no control. Some of the rooms were so hot we had to open the windows on days like this just to make them bearable.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The Norwood Club.

Is anyone a member? Attend an event? Talk about the vibe?

lefty

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I know some people who have gone to events there who knew people who were members. They said the events were nice, but everything was absurdly expensive. Jack and coke's for like $25 and such. I like the application form questions. They are so douchey. Also they don't tell you how much a membership costs, they just include a space for your to write your credit card number.

lefty

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ Had I asked about The Friars?

^^ Thanks. Looking for a venue space. FYI - dues are 1K.

lefty

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
$1K? Why does everybody talk about it like only the wealthiest artists go there? People are ridiculous.

Last edited:

archetypal_yuppie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Whiny bitches don't want to show up for scheduled matches because of "snow"

My grandfather escaped from Cossacks by grabbing the tail of a fox through a hole in the barrel he was hiding in. The fox pulled him through snow covered woods. In a barrel. Hiding from Cossacks.

So what is this whiny ****?

Is this from a cartoon or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads