• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Reasons why New York Sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnFacconable

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Charlie Bird restaurant. Great food, great for your location in nolita. Same for Super Taste.

Thanks for the tip. Super Taste definitely only on the radar due to your marketing! Charlie Bird looks great and nice walk from our hotel.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I'd check out Gwynnett Street if you trek out to Brooklyn. A true gem if you ask me.

easonyuemei

Reaction score
i got it,I noticed they were open half days on Sundays now. I think cross-border shopping really opened a lot of Canadian eyes about how shafted they've always been. thanks for your sharing,
O2cpgJ

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wait, so if I say I'm not a hipster, I am one, right? How does this work? I can't win this situation.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Girlfriend, you are like 5 years behind on food trends.

GreenFrog

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Better off eating it in Flushing or NJ vs Manhattan, but it's still overpriced in those places too.

Yeah, my friends gf lives in queens and she keeps saying the korean food near her is a lot better.

I've only been to one or two korean restaurants in k town and they both failed to impress.

K town is lol too.
Girlfriend, you are like 5 years behind on food trends.

Was korean food ever a food trend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads