• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Really skinny guy; need help finding 26x30 jeans

Azxster

Reaction score
Help, I am getting tired of wearing low quality baggy jeans. I currently wear American Eagle 26x28 men's jeans but the quality is not good (very stiff fabric) and the inseam is 1" shorter than what I want. I've tried boys jeans (Diesel and 7FAM) but the fit is very awkward and the rise is not high enough.

Does anyone know where I can find size 26 jeans with a bootcut opening (or an opening that fits over the shoe)?

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I say Nudies, I have a pair of 27x34 Nudie Thin Finn Dry Black Coated and they are quite honestly the best fitting jeans I own. They make a 26x34 as well and maybe even smaller than that (I kept tried on 28 and 27 only, but I know the shop I was at had 26") and god knows they'll kick the ass of any American Eagle garbage. Also, while he's on a bit of a hiatus, Ande Whall makes ******* amazing jeans. Hand crafted selvage denim. I wear 27 in Nudie, 26 in American Apparel, and 28 or 29 in Ande Whall. His jeans are devastatingly slim and amazingly well made and go down to size 27 in his slim fit and 26 in his super slim fit. Good luck, skinny jeans rule. http://andewhall.bigcartel.com/style-guide

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Diors 17cm are really skinny and they come in tiny sizes. I'm a 28x34 and thats what I'm buying.

Azxster

Reaction score
Thanks... I checked out AA and I do not like the tapered pants style, I want jeans that goes over the shoe. I do not like skinny jeans.

I'll check out Nudies, APCs, and Diesel Zathany/Zatiny.

flesy

Reaction score
if your jeans are going over your shoe you look like trash

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
you can also grab APC jeans direct from their site in really tiny sizes or through one of the affiliates like Farinellis (im pretty sure some of the affiliates are able to special order you sizes). but APC and nudies make smaller sizes. its harder to find jeans smaller than 28 in most brands though

chrisb0109

Reaction score
Marc Jacobs has a line of mostly mens clothing which included jeans. I believe its called Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. It is only available in Marc Jacobs stand alone stores, but the collection is also viewable online.

I have been impressed by the fit and quality, plus they are generally around $70 full price. I picked up two pairs in corduroy for $20 a piece on sale.

They come in small sizes.

Fluery

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
lol

OP do you want bootcut then? or straight leg no taper?

"Does anyone know where I can find size 26 jeans with a bootcut opening (or an opening that fits over the shoe)?"

He does, yeah.

OP, if you get a true straight leg jean with an inseam a bit longer than your natural inseam, you can get the appearance of a slight bootcut, or at least it will go over your shoes.

Jmack

Reaction score
In all honesty the levis store on line is your best bet. original 501s is what you want to search for. My dad loves them he's a 28X36 only place that has his size. My brother likes 505s he's 26X34. Good luck.

Last edited:

qw3e5897589314

Reaction score
Marc by Marc Jacobs, Diesel, and APC (unisex models come in tiny sizes for women and skinny dudes like us!)

Zachary Adler

Reaction score
I have the same problem. The AE slim 28-30 are too big on me. Try the 28-32 Levi's 511's. They fit me the best. you can buy them cheap at marshalls or TJmax a store like that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads