• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Really F'd Up Question

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
stay the **** out of it. you have nothing to gain, and you'll be branded the office rat.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

stay the **** out of it. you have nothing to gain, and you'll be branded the office rat.

**** them! DO THAT ****! :slayer:

tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

nike-just-do-it2.jpg

dontthinktoomuch_ai_by_noxerone.jpg

Last edited:

Philip

Reaction score
I would've thought the better option here would be to blackmail the boss by threatening him that you'll tell HR?

yjeezle

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so your rain maker isn't much of a rain maker if this ****'s going down eh?

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm not saying to go full-on Cheaters. What I'm saying is, emails won't be enough. That's circumstantial at best.

Call Cheaters and bring back the first guy who used to do it..

He was hilarious...

Somebody can post the GIF of the other guy being stabbed by a redneck on a boat ?

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

He was hilarious...
Somebody can post the GIF of the other guy being stabbed by a redneck on a boat ?

I volunteer to be the host for Style Forum Cheaters. I'll take snapshots of all your replies to the ****, Ass, Athletic Women Appreciation Threads and show them to your wives.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

I volunteer to be the host for Style Forum Cheaters. I'll take snapshots of all your replies to the ****, Ass, Athletic Women Appreciation Threads and show them to your wives.

where's my pm update??!!!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
btw, hitting "forward" to send one of the offending e-mails to HR is ******* brilliant, btw. That could be entertaining.

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

btw, hitting "forward" to send one of the offending e-mails to HR is ******* brilliant, btw. That could be entertaining.

OP should give us all the details of what goes down!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Best would be to send it to someone in HR you know is a little bit passive or timid and do it when they're on vacation.

Send it so there is an "out of office" bounceback. F will see the bounceback, wonder WTF happened. May call D to his desk. May try to smooth it over with the HR person. HR person may or may not blow the whistle. Everyone is uncomfortable. Flurry of activity in the office. All kinds of furtive exchanges. You watch on silently. Winning!

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score

He was hilarious...

One of the saddest nights of my life was when I found out that whole thing was staged. :(

I loved that show.

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

One of the saddest nights of my life was when I found out that whole thing was staged. :(
I loved that show.

Holy cow.

I did find the trailer trash blonde a bit emotionally detached when the all incident happened...

Joey Greco was one of my role model...

If we can't even trtust Cheaters ,where the world is going ?

Last edited:

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Restore the first post. This had no context until the 3rd page.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads