Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Really F'd Up Question

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AnonymousEsq, Jan 30, 2012.

1. L'Incandescent

L'Incandescent Senior member

You're setting yourself up to be a bit player in a scene from the Jerry Springer Show. Is that really what you aspire to?

2. AnonymousEsq

AnonymousEsq Member

On some level, I'm certain you're right. Obviously if I think about it logically, I dodged a bullet by her dumping me. I wouldn't want to be in the fiance's shoes. (And I recognize the irony of talking about her moral fiber in a thread in which I've admitted to doing unethical things and am considering doing more.) On some level I think it's about punishing F too. The dude was not very nice to me when I first started (He's warmed up to me since then). And I got fucked over for a raise this year.

I keep hearing this and it really is the best advice.

3. AnonymousEsq

AnonymousEsq Member

On some level certainly. Logically I can see that I dodged a bullet by her dumping me. The fiance is in a bad spot. On some level it's about F. He was really mean to me when I started work (I think he's warmed up to me since then).

I keep hearing this and it is truly very good advice.

4. Omar1223

Omar1223 Senior member

+2

5. Wolfador

Wolfador Senior member

Good for him. Unless you want a threesome between the two, stay out of it.

6. in stitches

in stitches Kung Joo Moderator

yup

yup. id watch.
    --
    srs, you think you will just be watching the "fireworks" from the sideline? you will get dragged into this ugly mess and it will not be even remotely enjoyable. how could you not see that from a mile away?

7. .Kurtz.

.Kurtz. Senior member

No offense, but you don't qualify for that. Your reaction is more on the verge of childish resentment.

8. AnonymousEsq

AnonymousEsq Member

I agree. The resume and getting the hell out really is the best plan. I've heard it from others I've consulted with. (The general complaints, not this specific issue).

With regard to getting dragged in, the idea was to do it anonymously. My balls are not near big enough to just throw the e-mails down on the dude's desk.

All in all, I think a lot of good advice has been doled out in this thread. I truly appreciate it.

9. AnonymousEsq

AnonymousEsq Member

With regard to the points brought up by ktrp and Kurtz, I agree to an extent. I don't really think this has nearly as much to do with D dumping me as it does with my feelings toward F. Maybe on some level, but the whole situation really makes me glad she kicked me to the curb. (And I understand the irony of talking about her moral fiber in a thread where I'm doing and suggesting all sorts of shady stuff).

10. Liam O

Liam O Senior member

He'll fuck it up on his own, or his wife already knows and doesn't care. Maybe she's just happy she doesn't have to do him.

You and the broad broke it off, consider that a bullet dodged, or you'd be the cuckold.

People create their own justice, no need for a masked avenger.

11. odoreater

odoreater Senior member

Snitches get stitches where I come from...

12. AnonymousEsq

AnonymousEsq Member

I think the whole thing would be contingent on not getting caught. But I like the expression.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2012

13. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

OP, why are you reading someone else's e-mail? How did you get access to the e-mail?

14. AnonymousEsq

AnonymousEsq Member

As I mentioned, I had some financial concerns about the company. If the place was going belly up I was going to get a head start on getting out of there. Not really ethical or a good excuse, but again, as I mentioned, I can be a scumbag. I had access because it's just a desktop left open after hours. It's not like I'm some brilliant hacker or something.

15. ysc

ysc Senior member

If you 'tell' it might not be too hard to work out it was you given your past history with the girl. That could blow back on you badly. Just based on your description in this thread you don't seem to be the kind of guy to be able to play the whole thing subtly.

Steer well clear, look for somewhere else to work. Go find another girl to sleep with so you are not so bitter.