• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Really F'd Up Question

AnonymousEsq

Reaction score
Made up my mind. Thanks for the advice guys. I truly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
In my experience, you're going to need a lot more than an email thread if "fireworks" are what you are craving. A photo of them doing something salacious ought to do the trick.

Last edited:

AnonymousEsq

Reaction score
I don't know that I can (or would care to) burst into a hotel room with my camera. But the e-mails are fairly explicit about sneaking around and not getting caught. Realistically they could only be more damning if they had pictures attached.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're so edgy and badass, brah.

AnonymousEsq

Reaction score
Trust me. I'm neither. If my post came across as trying to by edgy or badass, that was not my intention.

Last edited:

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
"He's a weird cat but is kind of the rainmaker for the company"

I loled. Super cool story bro.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm not saying to go full-on Cheaters. What I'm saying is, emails won't be enough. That's circumstantial at best.

texas_jack

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Never underestimate the desire of a wife to pretend nothing is happening. Besides, you said they have a weird relationship maybe she 's okay with it. If you want to **** up a relationship, email the girl's fiancé, he will certainly believe it

AnonymousEsq

Reaction score
That's another good point. They might have an open relationship for all I know. I figured there would be less trust since it appeared that the marriage was on the rocks at one point. I had debated between the wife, the fiance or both. I figure if I send it to the wife, everyone might think the fiance did it.

AnonymousEsq

Reaction score
While that was certainly my first reaction, I don't really understand why. I don't have anything to gain and if I get caught (although unlikely) it would be more than a little awkward.

Last edited:

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Why? What's the point? I don't think it would make you feel any better.

If you want to do something, the something you should be doing is putting together a resume and getting the **** out of this hellhole.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Why? What's the point? I don't think it would make you feel any better.
If you want to do something, the something you should be doing is putting together a resume and getting the **** out of this hellhole.

Yes.
This.

ktrp

Reaction score
You want to do this because you're annoyed she's banging him on the side, not banging you on the side. Yes?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads