• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Real World DC

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i think the BYT set is more wont to end up on the show than the LNS crowd, but judging from the venues chosen i fear a bunch of bridge and tunnelers will end up being the background fodder instead.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The redheaded chick is HOT!
2009_0702_rwdc2arrivals_4.jpg

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Apparently, they were at McFaddens on Friday. WTF Real World, of all the places to go to, McFaddens? Location FAIL. Though, Sean William Scott was there that night, and boy was I sad that I missed him.
frown.gif

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GoSurface
Apparently, they were at McFaddens on Friday. WTF Real World, of all the places to go to, McFaddens? Location FAIL. Though, Sean William Scott was there that night, and boy was I sad that I missed him.
frown.gif

WTF. Go to a cool bar for ****'s sake.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
One of you guys don't shave for 2 weeks, dress like a homeless man, knock on the door and have a Grand Mal Seizure on the front porch, oozing a homemade chum out of your mouth and everything. Guaranteed you get on TV.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Connemara
WTF. Go to a cool bar for ****'s sake.

No, I may be at a cool bar. Stay at McFadden's. Thanks guys.

Roikins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Which of you was shooting this vid saying, "Welcome to DC?"

I can't wait to see one of them accidentally end up near the Anacostia.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
No, I may be at a cool bar. Stay at McFadden's. Thanks guys.

+1, though I am ashamed to admit I've been going McFaddens an awful lot this summer and always have fun. When I confided in a friend of a friend about this he asked, "Are you that desperate for intern ass???". I said, "no, however, I will take it". It's those damned 2 hour open bars my friends keep winning on thursdays! Yes, I do meet my fair share of interns there, but that's not why I go. Honest!

atomicranch

Reaction score
I'm friends with the owner of the Big Hunt. I was talking to him the other day and he said the Real World producers asked him for permission to film there. He hadn't decided whether to give it, but he was leaning against...

JeffC

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jodum5
It's those damned 2 hour open bars my friends keep winning on thursdays! Yes, I do meet my fair share of interns there, but that's not why I go. Honest!

They keep winning because it's fixed. Take the email list sign up sheet. Fill it in with fakes until you reach the bottom of the page. Fill in your real contact info on the last row on the page. Wait for your free happy hour email to arrive.

Everyone knows this, yet they still don't go there for the open bars because it sucks that bad.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads