• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ready? Set. Go! Earnest Sewn Patriot $57 Shipped - ELuxury.com

NoVaguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
Thoughts on the Rotten? Even a search in Streetwear doesn't turn up much.

if they fit you, buy em. ES doesn't sell for $49.00 every day, and the color looks decent. i think the rotten is a tapered jean, so it comes down to whether you like the cut.

i think the wash is the same as the wash of the fulton i was talking about above, which i liked. if so, it'll be wrinkled.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Wow! Great prices. Picked up a pair of Line Drys. These are really nice jeans for the price if anyone is thinking about pulling the trigger.

prozach1576

Reaction score
Temptations passed...I don't need new jeans right now. It hurts to pass up a deal like this though.

Both of my ES jeans have been found for <$60 on STP. Even though they're worth more, I don't think I'd feel right paying anything more.

Tarmac

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dont go apesh*t, you can usually find these for around $65 shipped on ebay, if you see your size.

They are good jeans though. Definitely the best of the trendy neiman marcus type. Good cuts, and they have hidden rivets and half selvage which is just unheard of in this market. I have a pair of the patriot wash and I wear it about once a week. I dont think the Roton is a good cut, I would stick to Hutch or Fulton/filson. PS only the fulton/filson has hidden rivets, crotch rivet, and megaselvage

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For this type of product at this price point, I'd pay a $15-$20 premium just to take ebay (NWT? right size? returns allowed?) out of the equation. Let alone a $10 discount. Certainly not Yoox firesale good, but pretty darn good.

thinman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately they only make a 34" inseam and I need 36".
frown.gif

brimley

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thinman
Unfortunately they only make a 34" inseam and I need 36".
frown.gif

I have one pair of ES with a 35" inseams and one with a 36" inseam. It seems to change by model and year.

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well, I ordered this morning and they have already shipped, nice.

cookieoflife

Reaction score
I think I may have just picked up the last Fulton Line Dry. Sorry guys
laugh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads