1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Re-Listing: Edward Green Galways 11/11.5 D - Dark Oak

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by -Q-, Apr 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Q-

-Q- Well-Known Member

Hi Guys!

I am re-listing these from a few months ago now that Ive finally had the chance to take a few pictures.

Ive got a pair of EG dark oak Galways size 11/11.5 D on the 82 last. After wearing them for a day, I have realized that they are about half a size too small for my foot and I am selling them with trees.

Unfortunately, during a move one of the boots suffered a scratch that I have tried to capture in the pics below.

These were about $1255 new. I have worn them once, but due to the scratch they will have to be discounted. I am selling for $700 without trees and $750 with them.

Have a look at the pictures below, and feel free to reach out with any questions!

Best,
    Q

Last edited: Apr 10, 2012
  2. LeJouvre

LeJouvre Senior member

Florida, USA ; New zealand; Hong Kong; Singapore
    These are hands down my favourite boots. I own 3 pairs of Galways (bought over the last 5 years).

I also own one pair of John lobb Jodhpurs, one pair of Alden Ravello Cordovans and a pair of Cordovan Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers.

I use my Galways for formal work functions (Edwardian Antique), for semi-formal and city wear (Dark Oak/Walnut cc), and for casual and country wear (Rosewood cc).

I hope this pair makes a new owner really happy, they are really great, and if i was not a US10 I would make an offer on these.

Galway boots really do just better and better with age.

3. -Q-

-Q- Well-Known Member

Price Drop - $600!

4. -Q-

-Q- Well-Known Member

Another drop to $500....... If i cant sell them at this price I may have to wait until fall :(

5. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

6. ljrcustom

ljrcustom Senior member

Great Pair of Boots. If they were a size bigger, they would be mine by now. Good luck with the sale.

-LR

7. masterphotog

masterphotog Well-Known Member

how about pics of bottom?

8. HEARTLESS-531

HEARTLESS-531 Senior member

Come on guys - this is an awesome. Charity, for cryin' out loud (10-10.5 on the 202/82 or I would buy).

9. NAMOR

NAMOR Senior member

^ Pm'ed seller right after the drop. Just haven't heard back

10. -Q-

-Q- Well-Known Member

Sold - Pending Payment

11. ap10046

ap10046 Senior member

Were these sold?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.