• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Re-cooling an unopened bottle of champagne?

Patrician

Reaction score
Can you re-cool an unopened bottle of champagne that has already been cooled once? As in, I cool it in the refrigerator, then take it out, leave it for some time and then cool it again...
eh.gif

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
No. It needs to be disposed of. I can take care of this for you. Send me the bottle of champagne and a nominal sum and I will ensure that it is taken care of properly.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
You're sure of turning it to vinegar that way.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
No. It needs to be disposed of. I can take care of this for you. Send me the bottle of champagne and a nominal sum and I will ensure that it is taken care of properly.

how the formerly-employed have fallen...

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
You're sure of turning it to vinegar that way.

Bullshit.

As long as the temperature change in either direction is not drastic, then you are fine. Remember that these wines came from cool, moist, and dark cellars and then placed on a store shelf, and ultimately placed into your fridge. Just cool it off again slowly.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads