• We would like to welcome Exquisite Trimmings as an official Affiliate Vendor. Exquisite Trimmings is a UK based purveyor of the very best in clothing and accessories, from gloves by Thomas Reimer to leather portfolios from Il Micio, to watch rolls by Rapport London. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Re-cooling an unopened bottle of champagne?

Patrician

Reaction score
Can you re-cool an unopened bottle of champagne that has already been cooled once? As in, I cool it in the refrigerator, then take it out, leave it for some time and then cool it again...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
No. It needs to be disposed of. I can take care of this for you. Send me the bottle of champagne and a nominal sum and I will ensure that it is taken care of properly.

impolyt_one

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You're sure of turning it to vinegar that way.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
No. It needs to be disposed of. I can take care of this for you. Send me the bottle of champagne and a nominal sum and I will ensure that it is taken care of properly.

how the formerly-employed have fallen...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by acidboy
how the formerly-employed have fallen...

Shit, son. Even if I was a baller, I'd still be trolling for free champagne.

HORNS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
You're sure of turning it to vinegar that way.

Bullshit.

As long as the temperature change in either direction is not drastic, then you are fine. Remember that these wines came from cool, moist, and dark cellars and then placed on a store shelf, and ultimately placed into your fridge. Just cool it off again slowly.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.