1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ray-Ban "New Wayfarer" (Model 2132) brown tortoise shell sunglasses (Size 55mm)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by PK35216, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PK35216

PK35216 Senior member

For sale is my barely worn pair of brown tortoise shell New Wayfarers by Rayban. I bought these new in the 55 mm lens width configuration about two weeks ago, and I have worn them only two or three times. But, I have decided that they are too wide on my face, so I am selling them. They are not polarized lenses.

There aren't any problems with these glasses. They will come with the original case and unused cleaning cloth. These retail for $125.00 in the non-polarized configuration.

I will ship to the 48 contiguous US States only and charge $6.00 to offset my shipping costs.

I have a 100% positive rating on e-bay (profile: cpk44205). I also recently completed my first sale of some Allen Edmonds shoes to a fellow SF member through this classifieds system. It was a great experience, so I hope to duplicate it.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions. If you are interested in buying, then please PM with your paypal registered email address and I will send you a paypal invoice for $91.00 (inclusive of shipping). I am willing to ship via your preferred method if you choose, and I can charge you the exact shipping cost. Just provide your preferences and mailing address in the email, so that I can provide you with a quote prior to invoicing.

Thank you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.