1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Ray-Ban Gold Aviator Frames for Sunglasses 58 14

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by teabiscuitsales, Apr 5, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teabiscuitsales

teabiscuitsales Senior member

I am selling these Ray-Ban gold aviator frames for sunglasses. They currently have prescription lenses, so you will have to replace the lenses. Each nose pad is marked "R-B" in the center. The tips on the earpieces are clear. The metal bar at the top of the frames is marked "RAY-BAN 58 14" on the bottom side. Each lens opening measures approximately 2 1/4" wide and 1 7/8" high. The front of the frames measures approximately 5 1/2" wide from hinge to hinge.

These Ray-Ban frames have been gently used and are in great condition. As I stated above, they currently have prescription lenses, so you will have to replace the lenses.

I am asking $15.00 plus the cost of shipping. I have these sunglasses for sale on Bonanza. You can view the listing here:

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Ray-Ban-Gold-Aviator-Frames-for-Sunglasses-58-14/109902613

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013
  2. yywwyy

yywwyy Senior member

what are the prescriptions?

3. teabiscuitsales

teabiscuitsales Senior member

Hi!

I don't know the exact prescription of the lenses, but they are for nearsightedness.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.