1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Raw LVC 1947 501xx 32x34 - DROP!!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Wally, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wally

Wally Senior member

Hey, picked up a pair of these and wore them for a bit-- I went TTS in the waist but I'm pretty sure after I wash these they're gonna be waaaay too tight for me to wear in the thigh and I'd rather sell them now than soak 'em and further reduce their value.

These are NWT; I've worn them for a few days, enough to break down some of the starch on the waistband and put some wrinkles in the backs of the knee, but otherwise these are fresh.

More info & sizing at:
    http://www.unionmadegoods.com/Levi_s_Vintage_Clothing_1947_501XX_Rigid_82.html

$175 > $165

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 25, 2013

2. bpl919

bpl919 Member

Are the measurements listed on Unionmade approximations of the size they will shrink to or raw measurements?

3. bpl919

bpl919 Member

Actually, can you just provide measurements from the exact pair you're selling? Waist, rise, and thigh? I'm definitely interested and would appreciate it very much....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.