• We would like to welcome Overt Skincare as an official Affiliate Vendor. Overt is a different kind of skincare company that’s transforming the industry through transparency, efficacy, and charity. After a positive reaction as a guest of Epaulet (one of our stalwarts) Overt decided to join our ranks. This is the first skincare line to have an official presence on Styleforum, and we are very excited to have them on board. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Raw denim

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so someone spilled something all over my jeans that have been worn a few times but never washed soaked etc...so i jumped in the tub for a good 20 mins or so and they are hang drying now...was that the right call? I didn't want the liquid to seep in and cause a weird stain.

How long does it usually take to dry on the hanger?

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

so someone spilled something all over my jeans that have been worn a few times but never washed soaked etc...so i jumped in the tub for a good 20 mins or so and they are hang drying now...was that the right call? I didn't want the liquid to seep in and cause a weird stain.
How long does it usually take to dry on the hanger?

sounds fine, and you hang drying takes a while, just leave them for a day

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
much appreciated...is there a better way to let them dry? I can't really have them shrink too much.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Its hanging in my shower...would like to be able to take a shower tomorrow morning...thats all. And they have been hanging for 2 hours already.

OmniscientCause

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Slack tide: thanks for the input...go settle down and watch some stand by me. Sorry I am not accustom to wearing raw denim or any denim for that matter and don't know the ins and outs

Last edited:

scottcw

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Did the forum have a promotion to get special flowers to join? Do a search.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite summer fabric?

• Seersucker

• Fresco

• Linen

• Silk

Results are only viewable after voting.