• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

RAW DENIM UNDER $20! Is that even possible?

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't see why raw denim would cost more to make in the first place.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not bad - they look a little high-rise, but it's hard to tell. At that price, you can't really go wrong.

PolePosition

Reaction score
It's 20 bucks. It is inexpensive, keeps you warm, and hey it might actually even turn out nice once it is faded. If you like it, get it. If you don't, don't....stitching reminds me of Evisu since they too use the orange/yellow.

Can't possibly be worse than Lee or Wrangler or other 20 dollar jeans you can get at Walmart.

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just go to walmart and buy some raw Rustler brand or Wranglers

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PolePosition
It's 20 bucks. It is inexpensive, keeps you warm, and hey it might actually even turn out nice once it is faded. If you like it, get it. If you don't, don't....stitching reminds me of Evisu since they too use the orange/yellow.

Can't possibly be worse than Lee or Wrangler or other 20 dollar jeans you can get at Walmart.

Wranglers 13MWZ is actually decent, good slim cut too.

FWIW, fake Thai Levis are just as cheap at the source. Plus they are selvage and fade nicely.

Really, there's nothing to see here. Next...

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PolePosition

True. What do a pair of 20 dollar jeans have to do to justify their price? If they didn't crumble to dust after a few weeks you'd have gotten more than what you paid for.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Rustler's are $9.50 at Wal-Mart. There might be cheaper ones, but I don't know of any. Rustlers look a lot better than the ones posted from Overstock.

aging in rhythm

Reaction score
Go to VF outlets, get a pair of raw wranglers in cowboy cut for $9.99. Take out the stitching or leave it in. Instant steez.

givemefive

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whacked
Wranglers 13MWZ is actually decent, good slim cut too.

rise is high as hell though and the color is ugly

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads