• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rate my fantasy football team

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
As long as mcfadden & fargas don't get 56 pts on Monday night I won this week. The Bengals are worrying me a bit though...

Thracozaag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Who to start? Bush, Fred Taylor or Matt Forte? LT is my other back and I got Coles, TJ & Cotchery starting in a PPR league...

I hope you started Forte
teacha.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Anyone regret picking up Tom Brady in the first round? (reports are that he's done for the year) I didn't do it, but I'm sure people are tearing their hair out all over the world tonight.

Definitely...

I'm hoping Addai's injury is minor. Burleson's as well.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Man, I am thrilled I picked up Eddie Royal this last week. The guy looks unstoppable against two very good dbs. He might be the top WR this week.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Steve B.
Definitely...

I'm hoping Addai's injury is minor. Burleson's as well.

Burleson is out for the year.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Burleson is out for the year.

Damn Seahawks...

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Originally Posted by michaeljkrell
Man, I am thrilled I picked up Eddie Royal this last week. The guy looks unstoppable against two very good dbs. He might be the top WR this week.

DeSean Jackson

CAAAAAAALLLL BEARS!

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im down by 1 this week going into Monday night. My opponent has a David Harris (NYJ LB), and I can choose from LT, Jerricho Cotchery and Lavernius Coles. I got to go with Cotchery right?

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im down by 1 this week going into Monday night. My opponent has a David Harris (NYJ LB), and I can choose from LT, Jerricho Cotchery and Lavernius Coles. I got to go with Cotchery right?

this is a joke right?

phreak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
slaton or jamal lewis this week?

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Easy one.
Lewis.
Don't expect much from anyone going against the Jags D-line.

michaeljkrell

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I just traded Aaron Rodgers, Lavernius Coles, Bryant Johnson & Michael Bush for Randy Moss, Hasselbeck & Fargas (the guy I traded with dropped Fargas, & I snapped him up). I took a little heat for this, but I don't see what I'm giving up? I think Hasselbeck will be better the rest of the season than Rodgers (especially if Engram & Branch stay healthy). Coles is alright, but I have Cotchery. And Johnson may have a good game, but he is all-over the place & Bush will probably go back down to third string once Fargas gets healthy.

Along with Cotchery & Moss, I have Royal, Colston & McFeriens (sp?) Brees is my other QB.

It is a 16 team PPR league...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads