1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Rare Junya Watanabe X Mackintosh Black Fishtail Parka

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Inspired1, Feb 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inspired1

Inspired1 Senior member

DESCRIPTION

Junya Watanabe x Mackintosh Fishtail Parka - Black

Size XS

Made in Scotland

Waterproof Rubberized Cotton

This is an extremely rare Junya Mackintosh jacket form 2010. I purchased this from Colette in Paris, which was the only place I could find it in an XS. This jacket has been well cared for over the years and the fabric is still functional and will protect you from the rain. Most of the wear is naturally around the neck where the tape has gotten loose (can be sealed down again, doesn't affect the water). Also, there is a bit of honeycombing on the arms / elbows. But just like a pair of raw denim, this is more of a character detail from normal wear.

Measurements
    Chest : 20.5"
    Shoulders : 16.5"
    Sleeve (From Shoulder) : 24.5"
    Back Length : 34"

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.