- Mar 10, 2006
- Reaction score
SOLD - THANKS SF!
Hackett 38S Jacket
Exclusive Checked Cloth
This stunning jacket from Hackett is made from cloth exclusively woven for them. You might, after looking at the photos, say that you can see why! It is a unique check, delightfully bold and perfect with cream, beige or light tan trousers on lazy summer days. It also plays very well with denim. You'll enjoy wearing it, and your companions will love it too. From my own wardrobe, it is in great condition, with no rips, holes, stains, marks, etc. I am selling because it's always been a bit long for me, and I've recently bought a couple of new items and so need to create some space.
It is very lightly structured, with no shoulder padding and a minimal/buggy lining, but retains an elegant shape through the torso which eliminates the frumpiness that can come with more boxy unstructured jackets. This combination of low structure and smart cut makes it a useful addition to any wardrobe.
Please look through all the photos, read the style details and check the measurements below for more information. Do get in touch with any questions, and to purchase.
- Hackett Jacket
- Very lightly structured; no shoulder padding
- Elegant cut
- Multicoloured check Hackett-exclusive cloth
- Tagged 38S but has been tailored (see measurements below)
- Wonderful detailing
- single breasted
- 2 buttons
- notch lapels
- 2 rear vents
- 2 slanted flap pockets, plus welted chest pocket
- 4 working sleeve buttons
- Tagged 38S but has been tailored post-purchase to fit me
- I would suggest that it is now a slim 38S
- The shoulder measurement is slightly misleading, as it sits on the body as the tagged size indicates, and not slightly larger as the raw number might otherwise suggest
- shoulder-seam to shoulder-seam: 18"
- chest circumference: 40"
- waist circumference: 35.5"
- length from base of collar: 29.5"
- crown-cuff sleeve length: 24.5" (+1.5" to let down if needed)
- The suit will be sent by Royal Mail Special Delivery (insured & tracked) in the UK, and Royal Mail International Signed For (insured & tracked) for overseas buyers.
- UK postage is FREE
- International postage is $40 worldwide.
- Paypal only please
- I accept either USD or (even better) the GBP equivalent at whatever the market rate is on the day of purchase.
I look forward to hearing from you!
519 KB Views: 45
523.5 KB Views: 68
634.2 KB Views: 49
363.5 KB Views: 55
362.4 KB Views: 49
1.2 MB Views: 38