Rapex: Anti-Rape Tool that Will Literally Scar You For Life

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Jon Cruz, Feb 25, 2010.

1. FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow Senior member

^Yes, woman are going to wear this and hope they get raped. [​IMG]
    With a bat-shit crazy design like that, any woman wearing it would be dissapointed if they only got mugged, kidnapped, beaten, and drugged than the guy said "hmmm.... I'll pass"

2. milosz

milosz Senior member

And taking it out every time when having to pee would be a hassle for them.

Time to head back to Female Anatomy 101, broheem.

3. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Time to head back to Female Anatomy 101, broheem.

Indeed.

4. Alias

Alias Senior member

My only suggestion is that they somehow try and make this inflict more pain. Maybe with electric shocks.

5. sho'nuff

sho'nuff grrrrrrrr!!

i dont get it. even if it is a hoax. the concept is illogical. any anti rape device should prevent or try to prevent rape.
    once he penetrates the victim, isnt that already consummated rape? why trigger a device after the fact?
    it would just anger him and knowing he is crazy enough to rape, the device perhaps will just trigger him to bludgeon the victim to death.

it's like those antitheft devices like lojack. why do you want your car back after it has been stolen, disassembled , and thrashed?
    i get it that if the potential thief suspices there is a lojack device , that would deter or lessen theft. so at least that's logical.

6. T4phage

T4phage Senior member

7. crazyquik

crazyquik Senior member

I read the wiki article about this one too:

[​IMG]

8. tagutcow

tagutcow Senior member

i dont get it. even if it is a hoax. the concept is illogical. any anti rape device should prevent or try to prevent rape.
    once he penetrates the victim, isnt that already consummated rape?

The point is to act as a deterrant. Rape is so rampant in South Africa that they effectively created an urban legend that such products were soon to be in production if not already in use, and this urban legend would be readily accepted by South Africa's (largely uneducated) population of potential rapists. All they ever had to show for it were a series of press conferences and a string of announcements about the imminence of this mythical device's production. Not once has anyone claimed to see this product on a store shelf. I've been hearing about this for years, and the issue has come up at some point or another on every single web forum I've followed. The fact is, such a product would be far too unsafe to use.

Here is a Swedish website for a similar fantasy product on the same concept:

http://femdefence.info/index2.html

(YEEEOOOOUUUCCCHHH!)

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

9. Phantom9309

Phantom9309 Senior member

10. insomb

insomb Senior member

Oh god... I read about these a couple years ago in S. Africa. I honestly didn't think I'd ever hear about it again. It will never catch on and is marketed to traumatized victims I imagine, but I think it's a good idea if a girl feels like she needs it, albeit a bit graphic and sadistic.

11. MrG

MrG Senior member

My only suggestion is that they somehow try and make this inflict more pain. Maybe with electric shocks.

I concur. I don't think the pain it inflicts is severe enough. Anyone who would commit such a heinous crime doesn't deserve any mercy.

It does seem a little...odd, but if a woman feels this is an appropriate step to take it's her right.

12. insomb

insomb Senior member

I concur. I don't think the pain it inflicts is severe enough. Anyone who would commit such a heinous crime doesn't deserve any mercy.

It does seem a little...odd, but if a woman feels this is an appropriate step to take it's her right.

hadn't thought of that. i mean, naturally if one was to go in expecting pleasure and came out with a bunch of hooks in his penis you would think he would be upset, god help her if he was armed when he decided to rape her. it's not like penis hooks are going to stop him from shooting her.

13. philosophe

philosophe Senior member

Obviously what's needed here is a major public movement by men to prevent rape and other forms of violence against women. All the outrage here about these devices seems greater than the outrage about the existence of rape.

14. MrG

MrG Senior member

hadn't thought of that. i mean, naturally if one was to go in expecting pleasure and came out with a bunch of hooks in his penis you would think he would be upset, god help her if he was armed when he decided to rape her. it's not like penis hooks are going to stop him from shooting her.

I would think he'd be a bit distracted. At some point his instinct is going to take over, and he's probably not going to be particularly worried about the girl.

Also, doesn't rape have a high recidivism rate? One would think this would discourage committing such a crime again.

Obviously what's needed here is a major public movement by men to prevent rape and other forms of violence against women. All the outrage here about these devices seems greater than the outrage about the existence of rape.

A very, very good point. This is one of those crimes that really bothers me, which is why I don't have any sympathy for people who commit it. We're not talking about stealing a loaf of bread to feed your kids, this is a crime that does significant, permanent damage to the victim.