• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Rapex: Anti-**** Tool that Will Literally Scar You For Life

FidelCashflow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
^Yes, woman are going to wear this and hope they get raped.
facepalm.gif

With a bat-**** crazy design like that, any woman wearing it would be dissapointed if they only got mugged, kidnapped, beaten, and drugged than the guy said "hmmm.... I'll pass"

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jon Cruz
And taking it out every time when having to pee would be a hassle for them.

Time to head back to Female Anatomy 101, broheem.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
Time to head back to Female Anatomy 101, broheem.

Indeed.

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My only suggestion is that they somehow try and make this inflict more pain. Maybe with electric shocks.

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
i dont get it. even if it is a hoax. the concept is illogical. any anti **** device should prevent or try to prevent ****.
once he penetrates the victim, isnt that already consummated ****? why trigger a device after the fact?
it would just anger him and knowing he is crazy enough to ****, the device perhaps will just trigger him to bludgeon the victim to death.

it's like those antitheft devices like lojack. why do you want your car back after it has been stolen, disassembled , and thrashed?
i get it that if the potential thief suspices there is a lojack device , that would deter or lessen theft. so at least that's logical.

crazyquik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I read the wiki article about this one too:

Jaap Haumann

An early prototypical anti-**** female tampon was invented in late 2000 by Jaap Haumann, a South African man, for the purpose of preventing ****.[1] Haumann's device was designed to resemble a tampon for ease of insertion, and consisted of a hard cylindrical plastic core containing a tensioned spring blade primed to slice when pressed against by the tip of a penis. Following activation, a portion of the tip of the penis would be removed, in effect performing a minor penectomy.
eh.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sho'nuff
i dont get it. even if it is a hoax. the concept is illogical. any anti **** device should prevent or try to prevent ****.
once he penetrates the victim, isnt that already consummated ****?

The point is to act as a deterrant. **** is so rampant in South Africa that they effectively created an urban legend that such products were soon to be in production if not already in use, and this urban legend would be readily accepted by South Africa's (largely uneducated) population of potential rapists. All they ever had to show for it were a series of press conferences and a string of announcements about the imminence of this mythical device's production. Not once has anyone claimed to see this product on a store shelf. I've been hearing about this for years, and the issue has come up at some point or another on every single web forum I've followed. The fact is, such a product would be far too unsafe to use.

Here is a Swedish website for a similar fantasy product on the same concept:

http://femdefence.info/index2.html

(YEEEOOOOUUUCCCHHH!)

Femdefence "” an idea for a ****-protection device

The project Femdefence is an attempt to contribute to the debate on men's sexual violence against women in society, using the esthetics of design, and the semiotics of marketing.

Femdefence is an on-going project first presented in 2003. The project includes the creation of an imaginary product, which bears the project's name. The "product" is a kind of protection against ****, somewhat similar to a tampon in that it's user carries it inserted into her ******. The basic idea is that the woman carries the protective device in her ******. In it there is a sharp pin which has a penetrating effect on the perpetrator's penis in the event of a ****. The construction is such that the pin still cannot injure the bearer. The design of the design is based on a similar construction invented by a Swedish woman named Anita Ingmarsdotter. She came to work on her invention after a series of **** cases in Sweden that received a lot of public attention. Typically, in many of these cases, the accused do not receive an adequate punishment, and the abused women are left without appropriate support from the judicial system. All too often they, in the perpetrators place, are burdened with guilt. Read more about her in the interview.
Her actions are a logical response to the malfunction of the judicial system in a country many consider to have reached a high level of equality between the sexes. What she did was an indication on the situation of women in Sweden, and outlines the public opinion in these issues. The idea for the ****-protection device and the woman behind it have functioned as symbols for the debate on inequality between the sexes and men's violence against women. The project has been exposed in several ways and in several locations. It has been the object of exhibitions leading the thoughts to how industrial designers present their prototypes. Furthermore, it has been presented in the form of TV-commercials, newspaper advertisements and in outdoor billboard advertising. For anyone who has been interested there has been the opportunity to find more information and contact me through e-mail on an earlier version of this web site. After I had a full page advertisement published in one of the largest newspapers in Sweden, Expressen, I received a lot of reactions. Looking at the response, it seems that many people took concern in my work not only by writing to me, but also by discussing it among themselves.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

insomb

Reaction score
Oh god... I read about these a couple years ago in S. Africa. I honestly didn't think I'd ever hear about it again. It will never catch on and is marketed to traumatized victims I imagine, but I think it's a good idea if a girl feels like she needs it, albeit a bit graphic and sadistic.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alias
My only suggestion is that they somehow try and make this inflict more pain. Maybe with electric shocks.

I concur. I don't think the pain it inflicts is severe enough. Anyone who would commit such a heinous crime doesn't deserve any mercy.

It does seem a little...odd, but if a woman feels this is an appropriate step to take it's her right.

insomb

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrG
I concur. I don't think the pain it inflicts is severe enough. Anyone who would commit such a heinous crime doesn't deserve any mercy.

It does seem a little...odd, but if a woman feels this is an appropriate step to take it's her right.

hadn't thought of that. i mean, naturally if one was to go in expecting pleasure and came out with a bunch of hooks in ********* you would think he would be upset, god help her if he was armed when he decided to **** her. it's not like penis hooks are going to stop him from shooting her.

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Obviously what's needed here is a major public movement by men to prevent **** and other forms of violence against women. All the outrage here about these devices seems greater than the outrage about the existence of ****.

MrG

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by insomb
hadn't thought of that. i mean, naturally if one was to go in expecting pleasure and came out with a bunch of hooks in ********* you would think he would be upset, god help her if he was armed when he decided to **** her. it's not like penis hooks are going to stop him from shooting her.

I would think he'd be a bit distracted. At some point his instinct is going to take over, and he's probably not going to be particularly worried about the girl.

Also, doesn't **** have a high recidivism rate? One would think this would discourage committing such a crime again.

Originally Posted by philosophe
Obviously what's needed here is a major public movement by men to prevent **** and other forms of violence against women. All the outrage here about these devices seems greater than the outrage about the existence of ****.

A very, very good point. This is one of those crimes that really bothers me, which is why I don't have any sympathy for people who commit it. We're not talking about stealing a loaf of bread to feed your kids, this is a crime that does significant, permanent damage to the victim.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads