• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ranjeev

Status
Not open for further replies.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No your dad is not stupid at all.

Sometimes, situation make you had to accept an hard work for low income.

But if you are not silly, you do not live like that a very long time. You do like your father. You find a better job.

My goal when I work = earn a maximum of money with a minimum of pain.

I do not want to be a martyr of work, a stakhanovist, the best employee of week by Mc Donald.

I did not work for glory or pleasure but for money. If salary is low I can not work.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ernest:

I think that point that Steve B. Was trying to make by locking the thread was that the conversation should stop on the boards or at least on the Fashion category. Not that you should start another topic.

For your own good (as a member here) you should take these issues to PM.

JJF

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
ernest,

I locked the thread for a reason...

Please cease and desist...

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ernest:

I think that point that Steve B. Was trying to make by locking the thread was that the conversation should stop on the boards or at least on the Fashion category.  Not that you should start another topic.

For your own good (as a member here) you should take these issues to PM.

JJF
You are right, I did a personal message to brice la malice.

I write my message before the locking...

Notice stevie agree with me.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ernest,

I locked the thread for a reason...

Please cease and desist...
ok

Nice to see you agreed with me.

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
ernest

I agree with the shame and guilt as motivators part, particularly when religion is infused into it.

And spending your whole life working at a job you hate or doesn't pay well because society or someone else tells you to...

But calling others stupid, and dissing Boss just to diss them- uh-uh.

One more rebuttal post.

Then I lock. Again.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ernest

I agree with the shame and guilt as motivators part, particularly when religion is infused into it.

And spending your whole life working at a job you hate or doesn't pay well because society or someone else tells you to...

But calling others stupid, and dissing Boss just to diss them- uh-uh.

One more rebuttal post.

Then I lock. Again.
Well, you do not think Boss is a like a "tourist*" trap based only on commercials?

*Tourist in garment.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(Steve B. @ 02 Sep. 2004, 11:34) ernest I agree with the shame and guilt as motivators part, particularly when religion is infused into it. And spending your whole life working at a job you hate or doesn't pay well because society or someone else tells you to... But calling others stupid, and dissing Boss just to diss them- uh-uh. One more rebuttal post. Then I lock. Again.
Well, you do not think Boss is a like a "tourist*" trap based only on commercials? *Tourist in garment.
Ernest... You wasted your ONE rebuttal on this?
biggrin.gif
Do your thing Steve.
biggrin.gif
JJF

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(ernest @ 02 Sep. 2004, 2:45)
Originally Posted by Steve B.,02 Sep. 2004, 11:34
ernest I agree with the shame and guilt as motivators part, particularly when religion is infused into it. And spending your whole life working at a job you hate or doesn't pay well because society or someone else tells you to... But calling others stupid, and dissing Boss just to diss them- uh-uh. One more rebuttal post. Then I lock. Again.
Well, you do not think Boss is a like a "tourist*" trap based only on commercials? *Tourist in garment.
biggrin.gif
Do your thing Steve.
biggrin.gif
JJF
I just ask a question. If nobody can answer it is the same as locking.

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(ernest @ 02 Sep. 2004, 2:45)
Originally Posted by Steve B.,02 Sep. 2004, 11:34
ernest I agree with the shame and guilt as motivators part, particularly when religion is infused into it. And spending your whole life working at a job you hate or doesn't pay well because society or someone else tells you to... But calling others stupid, and dissing Boss just to diss them- uh-uh. One more rebuttal post. Then I lock. Again.
biggrin.gif
Do your thing Steve.
biggrin.gif
JJF
I checked your site. Rather nice. Where are your garment from? Coats?

ernest

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
(ernest @ 02 Sep. 2004, 2:55) I checked your site. Rather nice. Where are your garment from? Coats?
Coats are made In Italy by Prandina. Glad you like the site.
smile.gif
JJF
Do they work for famous brands? Are suits fused?

Ranjeev

Reaction score
Fair enough Ernest. Â We have differing views but that's cool. Â I'll leave the subject alone, before I feel the wrath of Steve
smile.gif
JJF, I was at a high end menswear store and I could swear that there were ties from an Italian designer that were very similar to yours. Â Is this possible or am I imagining things? Â I am talking about the flower and paisley designs in the background with stripes overtop.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JJF, I was at a high end menswear store and I could swear that there were ties from an Italian designer that were very similar to yours. Â Is this possible or am I imagining things? Â I am talking about the flower and paisley designs in the background with stripes overtop.
Anything is possible
smile.gif
. Link it please. so I can know which you are talking about. Thanks. JJF

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Well at least you said something nice about Jon's site, you rascal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads