• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random things found in the pockets of thrifted clothing.

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Going to bump this thread and hopefully find more stuff to keep this thread alive.

Back in early December, I was at a Goodwill and saw some fresh racks come out. On 1 of the fresh racks there was a vintage Wrangler western style shirt. I wasn't interested in purchasing, but just looked at it for a second and felt something in the pocket:

Couple bags of weed (I live in a state where its legal). Discreetly informed an employee and gave em the shirt to take in back to their manager. I believe they have protocol for things like that.
This bud's for you!

Fueco

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I found money in a Timbuk2 bag... Only two Euro cents, but hey, something needs to keep this thread going. Maybe I’ll bring it to Europe this summer and get it back into circulation.

71976AEF-9480-4211-B34B-EBFD50802D17.jpeg

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A .45 bullet - no pic unfortunately. It had actually slipped through a hole in the pocket and was in the lining of the jacket

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How the hell did I miss this thread. Best one I've read in a while

Steve Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My best find ever was $546 in cash in a thrifted sport coat pocket.

Rich G

Reaction score
Purchased a second hand pair of bike shoes and when I got home I found a sock inside one of them. Inside the sock was a small, used vibrator. Blechh!

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.