Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. fuji

fuji Senior member

Yeah my physique is already good enough for girls. My friends are a bunch of non lifting hipsters anyway so they already think im stacked, hipster girls don't like the hugeness. I have the clen already, I'm gonna try it. If the tremors are really bad from it and I feel shit I'll go off of it. From what I understand it can be done safely. I will most likely be starting it on thursday or friday when my Taurine comes.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012

2. knucks

knucks Senior member

Definitely do not start eating better and don't go to the gym.

3. knucks

knucks Senior member

Just be careful, fuji

4. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

unless i'm mistaken jarude doesn't need much in the way of a tan.

Flame: You start low and work your way back. I always use ascending 5x5's to test my strength levels until I feel like I'm not making any progress. Then i go back to whatever program I was doing.

5. GraphicNovelty

this is false

6. knucks

knucks Senior member

hipster girls go crazy over me.

7. jarude

jarude Senior member

yeah, 3x10 for each, and it sucks big nuts. deadlift day is easily my least favourite of the week although the doms i get the day after feels great.

its funny, everything ive ever read about training says focus on strength during a cut but this volume thing is working out pretty damn well so far. i'm not progressing as well as i was with 2x5, but im still able to either add weight, reps, or decrease rest periods weekly.

how is your training going?

im white as fuck. fun fact: my family name literally translates into "the white"

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

Not sherrif serious. Is this real life? Gf always complaining about the quads. Only thing she likes from my lifting is the wider delts. She still thinks I looked my best at 160lb skinny fat when I wore vivienne westwood, mcqueen and dior. Do not think bony art girls from CSM who love ketamine are gonna be like "fuuuuuark miring dat aesthetic tear drop brah".

9. fuji

fuji Senior member

Thanks brah, will do.

10. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

i'm still not doing deads or squats because of the hip thing, but i really want to soon. i'm starting to get a bit bored with the high volume body builder style routine that i'm on, it's just getting a bit repetitive, but i keep plugging away and tack on more weight when i need too. he just lowered my calories again, so i am still adjusting to that change as well, two weeks into the new cycle and i cut another 4lbs, so it's definitely working and i do love the fact i am in the gym for less than 5hrs a week and see awesome results. i just wish my body would heal itself faster...

11. GraphicNovelty

I must've mistaken you for a black dude that used to post on SW&D WAYWT. oops.

I''ve had multiple hipster girls complain that bony guys can't handle them. Even hipster girls have internalized enough masculine gender norms to want to get fucked by swole dudes. Especially the rich ones.

12. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

As a recent college graduate I pass on the advice to avoid "the real world" for as long as possible :nodding:

13. fuji

fuji Senior member

Yeah, but swole to hipster girls is like zomg brad pitt from fight club body.

14. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

+1.

15. jarude

jarude Senior member

thats rough, hopefully it heals up soon. any rehab work to it or are you just rolling with things?

the one thing ive learned is to absolutely stop thinking about certain things. i have a little bit of OCD about lifting, so im always wanting to switch back to sumo or do front squats instead of high bar, but the results speak for themselves when people just stick to the plan. im getting kinda tired of the high volume thing too, but im just going to do everything he tells me and see how it turns out. i keep referring to my before pics and... :slayer:

hahaha, i think the only black dude in here was cool the kid but he hasnt posted in forever.