Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. fuji

fuji Senior member

erm I would think something that came in pharmacy packaging, which I know is definitely clen is more safe then some powder I bought from some chav.

2. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

If you have a prescription, which you won't. You'll be getting it from some at best semi legal website where it may well be cut just as much as coke. Its very hard to overdose on MDMA and cocaine and if you do doctors know how to deal with it because its so common. Some relatively obscure drug from an unknown source will be harder to treat. Its much easier to get the information to work out how the most common drugs in Europe will affect you with your medical history to how misuse of a prescription drug will do.

Take clen if you want, or don't. Just be aware that if it goes wrong it will probably go a lot more wrong than if you take more common stuff which will have a similar effect anyway.

3. fuji

fuji Senior member

Comes in a sealed pharmaceutical bottle from a fairly well known and very well reviewed manufacturer, which many other people have gotten clen from. Pretty sure its legit. Can't really compare it to recreational drugs, I have taken both of those before and im taking clen for the fat burning effects not the minor stimulant effects. Can't really say they do the same thing, mandy isn't gonna get me shredded.

4. Sir Humphrey Appleby

Sir Humphrey Appleby Senior member

Just because its in a sealed bottle doesn't mean it has what it says it has in it, they're already breaking the law by selling it to you. Its your choice, just don't come crying to me if you shit yourself.

5. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

That's the part that I don't get..

Beyond the reasoning that you think clen is going to be the magic supp that's going to make you drop bodyfat, you do realize what you're going to look like if you drop a but of weight on your frame, right? From the picture of your back I've seen several pages back, I don't think you'll like the results.

6. mrchariybrown

Or I could be completely wrong, and you might be wanting to go for that tall, thin look. Clothes will look good on you I guess.

7. mrchariybrown

And to add, I'm not saying you should/shouldn't use clen. That's entirely up to you obviously. I'm just giving you some food for thought.

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

I've got a decent sized frame now. I fluctuate between 195 and 200lb at 6'2" and have a 44" chest so its not like Im untrained and when I cut im gonna have no mass. You are right though, I'm not looking to have the knucks aesthetic. Will run a 2 week cycle, if it goes well and I like the results I will do another 2 week cycle and by then I will be out of clen. I've read up on this a lot, I know how im gonna dose this, I know what to take to make it as safe as possible, not just gonna take 1, complain its not working away and take 200mcg the next day.

9. mrchariybrown

At 6'2", I think you'd be happier cutting from ~220 at your current bf% (judging from your picture). To let you have a gauge of how you're going to look, you're WAY off from knunks aesthetics. Way off from how I look right now. If you get down to 6-8%, you're going to look even skinnier than when I was 175 @ 6-8%. You may not think so, but for a lifter and for someone that wants to look built, 195-200 is very underweight for 6'2". Hell, I'm 5'11" and 195 is underweight for me. But it seems like your mind is set already. Be safe!

Last edited: Apr 8, 2012

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

Really? My goal in a few years is like similar weight to what i am now, but 8-10% bf. Would think 200lb lean at my height would be pretty massive.

11. knucks

knucks Senior member

fuji, here's the real truth:
    you are holding about 10lbs of water, so really, you're ~210 with MORE fat than you think. You will end up looking even skinnier than you are now. You think you may look decent with clothes on (aka, look like you work out) right now? If so, get ready to look like you've never been in the gym at sub 200.

Hell, it wasn't til i hit 206 that i thought i looked like I work out with my clothes on.

Also, clen will EAT you muscle, better start taking in vitamin-T.

12. mrchariybrown

I meant to say 195-200 at your current bf%. If you cut down, you're going to look skinny. If you want to be a lean 200, why not get up to 220 and work from there?

13. fuji

fuji Senior member

So cutting at all is a bad idea? Even without clen? Intend to bulk again afterwards, but I want to be lean enough for the summer.

14. Infrasonic

Infrasonic Senior member

Chris Hoy 5 reps 631 KG (1388)
    [​IMG]

15. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Do you have pics? I didn't notice if you posted any. You might be too skinny for a cut.