• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

knucks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i wish we had (non cross fit) gyms w bumpers and platforms :/

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah pins are hollow, they're pretty ****. Still surprised, bar only fell a few inches. Didn't really fall actually, I didn't drop it, just lowered it pretty fast.

Last edited:

Biggskip

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Rack was a *************. Dong rack pulls with 140kg (conventional stance strength is really weak). safety bars weren't locked in place. Dropped the bar and it somehow managed to bend the safety pin which then fell off and then the bar rolled or something and the rack fell over. Was lolz.

Dude, I don't even want to know.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
performing rack pulls with ********** allows you to isolate your lower back more effectively because your forearms, upper back and traps are not fatigued so you can focus entirely on strengthening your lower back and use heavier weights. Theres also no risk of tearing a bicep and they allow you to work around injuries such as a torn lat. Louie Simmons often subsitutes back hypers for high rep penis rack pulls for the westside program.

They're also way more functional...........

Last edited:

mrchariybrown

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

My gym has bumper plates and a platform, but im not allowed to drop the bar........

Chloe_Moretz.gif

Pilot

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just did 5 ladders of 5 with a 20kg bell. Feel totally wiped. 2 more hours of work ughhhh.

jasongeorge

Reaction score
I feel so much better after i've done 30 minutes on the treadmill. It's the best way to get yourself feeling pumped and ready to go, no matter how much you hate going to the gym!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Of all the things to steal from me at the gym, it's a $3 lacrosse ball. Joke's on them. I've rolled ****** over that thing a billion times.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads