Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Senior member

Put on 3lb this week eating 5000-7000 calories a day, 400-500g of protein and training about 2 hours everyday and taking the weight up and training to exhaustion where I literally can't pick up a 5kg weight. A couple weeks ago I was having trouble eating a pound of meat and now I'm pretty easily eating a kilo and about 2000-3000 calories in a setting.

There is no way this is necessary or even a good idea w/o freak genetics and juicing.

2. Pilot

Pilot Senior member

Fuji what are you trying to accomplish?

3. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

I've been at 160 lbs and about 15% bf for a very long time. I just recently decided to put on 10 lbs quickly, then cut back down to 160 so that my bf % would be lower. Right now I'm at 170 and feel like crap. I'm the fattest I've ever been, by far. I gained 10 lbs in about a month by eating like a horse. I ate the worst food you could imagine to do it. For an example, look at the "70's big" website. I can only imagine that I probably gained about 2-3 lbs of muscle, and the rest fat.

I am now starting on a cutting regimen which will involve eating 2,000 cals a day (while exercising for a total of 7 hours a week - lifting, running and swimming). 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat. Hopefully, if I stick to clean food and low glycemic carbs, I will lose 2 lbs a week for about 5-6 weeks.

Interesting experience, as it was the fastest I've ever put on 10 lbs and the biggest I've ever been in my life.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

i look like shit lately and working out without steroids is pointless

5. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Senior member

i look like shit lately and working out without steroids is pointless

Mind fuck. Look at it this way - you are old as fuck anyway, so you aren't going to be able to look your best, at this point.

But really, I wish you the best with the medical issues you're having.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

thanks, formestane worked, gyno mostly gone.

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I have traps like a fucking cardassian.
    Put on 3lb this week eating 5000-7000 calories a day, 400-500g of protein and training about 2 hours everyday and taking the weight up and training to exhaustion where I literally can't pick up a 5kg weight. A couple weeks ago I was having trouble eating a pound of meat and now I'm pretty easily eating a kilo and about 2000-3000 calories in a setting.
    What is this I don't even

8. APK

APK Senior member

[​IMG]

9. Kajak

Kajak Senior member

I have traps like fucking Admiral Ackbar

FTFY

10. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Nice one

11. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Diet is beginning to affect lifts... but I still has teh love handles [​IMG]

12. fuji

fuji Senior member

Fuji what are you trying to accomplish?

Just trying to put on a lot of size and get my lifts up lately. I know the diet seems ridiculous, but it is working, my lifts are going up a lot and I'm putting on a lot of mass so I'm not gonna stop. Don't see whats so stupid about it.

13. thekunk07

thekunk07 Senior member

of course it's fucking working. if i tie myself to the dining room table, i will probably put on size

14. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

fooj ur gonna get fat ------------------ I have had DOMS in my quads for the last two days, shit SUCKS, but I did have a good leg day.

15. APK

APK Senior member

Just trying to put on a lot of size and get my lifts up lately. I know the diet seems ridiculous, but it is working, my lifts are going up a lot and I'm putting on a lot of mass so I'm not gonna stop. Don't see whats so stupid about it.

400-500 grams of protein is an absolute waste.

Your post made me feel like I was reading some bullshit on TNation or something. Most of the regulars in this thread do what they do to see progress, but this shit isn't a sprint. You're going to burn out at this pace.