1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Distinguished Member

Put on 3lb this week eating 5000-7000 calories a day, 400-500g of protein and training about 2 hours everyday and taking the weight up and training to exhaustion where I literally can't pick up a 5kg weight. A couple weeks ago I was having trouble eating a pound of meat and now I'm pretty easily eating a kilo and about 2000-3000 calories in a setting.

There is no way this is necessary or even a good idea w/o freak genetics and juicing.

2. Pilot

Pilot Distinguished Member

Fuji what are you trying to accomplish?

3. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Distinguished Member

I've been at 160 lbs and about 15% bf for a very long time. I just recently decided to put on 10 lbs quickly, then cut back down to 160 so that my bf % would be lower. Right now I'm at 170 and feel like crap. I'm the fattest I've ever been, by far. I gained 10 lbs in about a month by eating like a horse. I ate the worst food you could imagine to do it. For an example, look at the "70's big" website. I can only imagine that I probably gained about 2-3 lbs of muscle, and the rest fat.

I am now starting on a cutting regimen which will involve eating 2,000 cals a day (while exercising for a total of 7 hours a week - lifting, running and swimming). 40% protein, 30% carbs and 30% fat. Hopefully, if I stick to clean food and low glycemic carbs, I will lose 2 lbs a week for about 5-6 weeks.

Interesting experience, as it was the fastest I've ever put on 10 lbs and the biggest I've ever been in my life.

4. thekunk07

thekunk07 Stylish Dinosaur

i look like shit lately and working out without steroids is pointless

5. IUtoSLU

IUtoSLU Distinguished Member

i look like shit lately and working out without steroids is pointless

Mind fuck. Look at it this way - you are old as fuck anyway, so you aren't going to be able to look your best, at this point.

But really, I wish you the best with the medical issues you're having.

6. thekunk07

thanks, formestane worked, gyno mostly gone.

7. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

I have traps like a fucking cardassian.
    Put on 3lb this week eating 5000-7000 calories a day, 400-500g of protein and training about 2 hours everyday and taking the weight up and training to exhaustion where I literally can't pick up a 5kg weight. A couple weeks ago I was having trouble eating a pound of meat and now I'm pretty easily eating a kilo and about 2000-3000 calories in a setting.
    What is this I don't even

8. APK

APK Distinguished Member

[​IMG]

9. Kajak

Kajak Distinguished Member

I have traps like fucking Admiral Ackbar

FTFY

10. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Nice one

11. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Distinguished Member

Diet is beginning to affect lifts... but I still has teh love handles [​IMG]

12. fuji

fuji Distinguished Member

Fuji what are you trying to accomplish?

Just trying to put on a lot of size and get my lifts up lately. I know the diet seems ridiculous, but it is working, my lifts are going up a lot and I'm putting on a lot of mass so I'm not gonna stop. Don't see whats so stupid about it.

13. thekunk07

of course it's fucking working. if i tie myself to the dining room table, i will probably put on size

14. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Distinguished Member

fooj ur gonna get fat ------------------ I have had DOMS in my quads for the last two days, shit SUCKS, but I did have a good leg day.

15. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Just trying to put on a lot of size and get my lifts up lately. I know the diet seems ridiculous, but it is working, my lifts are going up a lot and I'm putting on a lot of mass so I'm not gonna stop. Don't see whats so stupid about it.

400-500 grams of protein is an absolute waste.

Your post made me feel like I was reading some bullshit on TNation or something. Most of the regulars in this thread do what they do to see progress, but this shit isn't a sprint. You're going to burn out at this pace.