1. Hi, I'm the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

1. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

How many calories are in that one meal? You realize protein absorption caps out at like 65g of protein so you'll be pissing / shitting out the rest.

Grats on the weight loss though, that sounds brutal.

2. steveoffice

steveoffice Distinguished Member

i have no idea. around 1000? a ton of veggies and meat usually.

3. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Distinguished Member

This rate of weight loss is concerning for someone your size even with low glycogen stores.

4. steveoffice

losing 2-3 pounds a week in the initial 1 month? my starting number is heavily inflated (no pun intended). my weight before a couple days of binge eating was in low 170.

5. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Distinguished Member

Low 170s to 165 is much more reasonable. From 181 you were down 16 lbs in 19 days while not carrying a lot of muscle tissue, which is insane.

6. steveoffice

yeah that extra 10 pounds was mostly salty food and water

7. Omega Male

Omega Male Senior Member

Garage gym is in. It was a serious fucking workout just putting it all together.

IMG_3066.jpg

8. SJR3

SJR3 Senior Member

Damn. I am SO inspired. Thank you for sharing your amazing wisdom, mr. fitnesshealth from India.

9. SJR3

SJR3 Senior Member

Dammit. Wow. Such good based science. Before your post I really feared coffee. Now I don't. Thank you, fitnesshealth. I have unlocked a new me.

Also previously I didn't drink any water. Now I am drinking Some water. Much many thanks.