• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
On that note will be getting a new lease next February and have no idea what to get. Budget will be up to $500/mo tho may just go the sensible route and lease another Accord.

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Honestly too nice for me.

tesseract

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

On that note will be getting a new lease next February and have no idea what to get. Budget will be up to $500/mo tho may just go the sensible route and lease another Accord.

Buy something German certified pre owned, like one year old. German card are amazing and not buying brand new saves you a ton of money.

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20 years old and can't drive because I crashed my instructors car during a lesson crew.

I don't ever really see the point in learning. Gonna live in central London or NY for the foreseeable future so why would I need a car?

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Lol @fuji , why does that not surprise me in the least?

fuji

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It was a really sharp corner and I there was a car parked in front of it. It was only natural I turned the car perpendicular to the road and into someones fence. Also that clutch control **** is hard. Can't wait to buy an automatic carerra and never take it past like 20mph. I want like an 80s one in canary yellow, reminds me of a pug.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
One of these

VKnh0EL.jpg

and I have one of these

FmDsywM.jpg

And then a couple more but not that I drive :hide:

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Once the babies come if I have to dump the Z I will move into one of these

Good cars.

Agreed. I came from "German cars only!" but they've all crapped out hard once they reach that 80k-100k mile range. I really didn't want a Japanese car, but this one has been great. I love it.

ridethecliche

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Stupid gym. Who the **** closes early on Patriot's day?

Ugh.

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Had Panera's at an acquisition meeting today. Bacon turkey bravo sandwich, a little bag of chips and a cookie is apparently 1420 calories. **** me, now I need to eat 700 and get in 90g protein still.

Today at the gym sucked too, but I guess that's expected as I've been out of it for a week or two.

Is there any actual evidence that EC stack promotes muscle consumption given the same caloric deficit and macro breakdown? Was gonna go on it in a couple weeks.

Ugh, I feel so small. :(

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Had Panera's at an acquisition meeting today. Bacon turkey bravo sandwich, a little bag of chips and a cookie is apparently 1420 calories. **** me, now I need to eat 700 and get in 90g protein still.

Today at the gym sucked too, but I guess that's expected as I've been out of it for a week or two.

Is there any actual evidence that EC stack promotes muscle consumption given the same caloric deficit and macro breakdown? Was gonna go on it in a couple weeks.

Ugh, I feel so small. :(

Whoever said EC eats muscle?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads