1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Damn that is beast mode then. You are asking the wrong people lol.

2. MGoCrimson

MGoCrimson Senior member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I'm 215 lbs right now with around 3 weeks left on a cruise before I start my summer recomp.

4. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

5. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I'll probably lose a little less than 10% bf while gaining 5-10 lbs. this is probably the reason I get pissed when nobody listens to my advice in this thread.

6. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

what advice?

i want to bulk up. i lost like 20 pounds but kept my lift numbers about the same or improved. but now i'm like 165 and feel way too light. but i also dont want to get fat

Last edited: Apr 20, 2016
  7. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

what was your point?

8. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

He looked like he was falling forward a bit, which he later confirmed I believe.
    What's your point?

9. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

I'm in about the same situation.
    I've gone from 215 to 190 lbs since december. Lifts have suffered but that's also because I train less. I'm def less stable during heavy lifts.
    Anyway, I feel better at this weight and would like to stay around 190 or 200 tops for now.
    Trying recomp slowly by eating around maintenance and making small increases in the gym so hopefully I can stay at the same weight with an improved muscle/fat ratio.

10. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

His point is whatever you were about to say regarding his knees forward on a front squat, doesn't mean shit.

11. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

Well, OK then. I try to keep my knees over my feet when front squatting but I'm not shifting 365. Why the aggression? Bawbag?

12. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Nah Lagrangian always says something anytime anyone mentions knees past toes... and he's right. Don't mean shit, especially when front squatting

13. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

There was an incident where i suggested cryotherapy to help a poster who was having chronic pain and i was told i have no idea what I'm talking about regardless of the fact I'm obviously doing something right and I literally use cryo weekly.

14. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I'm actually having a hard time understanding how you could keep your knees shifting forward when the load is around your clavicle, although when I do zerchers i keep my feet very close together and it's more similar to my high squat path.

15. OzzyJones

OzzyJones Senior member

To be honest I have no idea what my knees do. Tried to video myself today but was fuckin hopeless. Workout sucked today too. Not eating enough and what I do eat is shall we say, sub optimal. Going backwards which at my age ain't good

16. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

But you're on teh juice.

This wasn't the heat shock conversation was it because we were talking about totally different things that time.

17. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

oh i thought you were talking about bulking or dieting advice

18. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

It was but there were like 4 conversations going on at once. This thread can get very fluid. Also the juice is great but it's not the thing getting me up at 530 in the morning to get to the gym or keeping me from eating clean when I cut or most importantly keeping me stretching and watching my posture to prevent injury so I can keep progressing. It is great though and I do suggest using it to anyone who is willing to actually put the time in and research what the compounds are and how they work, dosages and side effects, ancillaries etc. I hate dudes who go on cycle and have no idea what they are doing.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
  19. fuji

fuji Senior member

no I 100% do not work in human resources wat.

I ocassionally see Charly on my fb squatting like 700lb and benching mid 400s so I guess that. He also posts videos calling other power lifters out for not squatting to depth, which are absolutely hilarious because everyone gets russled and it's like RHET circa 2013.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2016
    1 person likes this.
  20. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Sup dudes homo progress pic

[​IMG]

3 people like this.