1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Distinguished Member

Ditto x 1,000 on the workout being the highlight of the day.

I even spend time at work looking at technique videos for the compound lift I'm gonna be doing that day, then watch a couple more of dudes lifting wayyyy more than I ever could for inspiration.

[​IMG]

At this point, lifting is basically the only hobby I thoroughly enjoy. Other activities sorta come and go, but hitting the iron has always been fun for me.

2. APK

APK Distinguished Member

I'm not sure how I ever ate regular peanut butter. I've been buying natural for many years, but accidentally grabbed a jar of the regular stuff at the store today. I didn't realize my mistake until after I opened it and saw the consistency of the stuff. I tasted it and promptly tossed the jar in the trash. Just awful.

Also, I think I've deadlifted and squatted my way out of my current jean size in most straight/slim cuts. I wore my favorite pair of jeans for the first time in a couple of weeks to the store and the upper thighs felt like shrink wrap.

3. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior Member

YOU ARE A FOOL AND A LIAR. Normal people peanut butter is delicious and natural peanut butter is gross and YOU ARE A LIAR.

4. Prada_Ferragamo

Prada_Ferragamo Distinguished Member

The only version of peanut butter that I like is the honey version.

5. the shah

the shah Persian Bro #2 and enabler-in-chief

I'm not sure how I ever ate regular peanut butter. I've been buying natural for many years, but accidentally grabbed a jar of the regular stuff at the store today. I didn't realize my mistake until after I opened it and saw the consistency of the stuff. I tasted it and promptly tossed the jar in the trash. Just awful.

Also, I think I've deadlifted and squatted my way out of my current jean size in most straight/slim cuts. I wore my favorite pair of jeans for the first time in a couple of weeks to the store and the upper thighs felt like shrink wrap.

fresh ground pb is the best

6. APK

APK Distinguished Member

YOU ARE A FOOL AND A LIAR. Normal people peanut butter is delicious and natural peanut butter is gross and YOU ARE A LIAR.

I used to think so when I first started eating the natural stuff, but this regular PB tasted so dry and waxy by comparison.

7. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Senior Member

I wasted my 666th post being a petulant bitch about peanut butter. The least you could do is engage in pointless bickering.

I'm getting used to it and sometimes eat it by the spoonful as a late night snack. I don't think I could purposefully buy regular Jif type peanut butter now simply because I know how unhealthy it is.

8. APK

APK Distinguished Member

Sorry to drop the ball there, man.

It took a while for me to adjust and initially, I only made the switch for the health reasons. But the natural iteration tastes so superior to me now that I can't imagine going back. The perfect blend of sweet and salt.

9. the shah

the smell as its being ground is so nice. fressssshhhhhh

this is terrible--i wore a tshirt and small jacket yesterday heading to gym, was about to go out and ... well all i see is white. time to find the boots and big puffy again

10. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Distinguished Member

So i figured out how I hurt my shoulder. I switched pull-ups for chin-ups, and i hurt it unracking the incline press.

11. APK

APK Distinguished Member

the smell as its being ground is so nice. fressssshhhhhh

this is terrible--i wore a tshirt and small jacket yesterday heading to gym, was about to go out and ... well all i see is white. time to find the boots and big puffy again

All of the snow melted, but a steady drop over the last four hours has made school closures a possibility tomorrow. It was fun while it lasted.

12. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Distinguished Member

I feel like genetically I am just biased against hypertrophy.

WTF.

I'm doing chest today, there's another black dude in the gym, huge arms. 17-18" biceps easy, huge lats + pecs no homo. I'm DB benching 100# dumbbells, I look over this dude is beasting over some pink 60# DBs to bench. WTF. Maybe I should cut the weight in half and .... ??? Profit????

13. the shah

you are assuming a lot

14. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Distinguished Member

you are assuming a lot
    Def possible

15. the shah

is your knee better after 24 hrs ?