1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Just to confirm that I do have some gainz. I know I need to add more size but it's at the point where I felt I needed to tidy up a bit, start bulking from a lean base rather than permanently hovering between 15-20%.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
  2. Benesyed

Benesyed Senior member

What's your routine and diet. Something is off. You look like you could be making noob gains if you got your act right

3. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

Just bulk for a few years and stop worrying about bodyfat until you have a base that you are proud of.

4. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

At the height of my bulks I'd added 75lbs.... Think I deserve a little cut after that. Once I lean out I will be back to perma bulking, although I will keep it under control and not dreamer bulk this time.

5. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I don't know what you are seeing but you are definitely less than 20% body fat and you have a long road ahead of you in terms of muscle growth. You are 6'1 you should be well over 200 lbs.

6. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

I don't think this is good advice, especially with all the shit this thread has been giving KC lately.

7. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

No, 135lbs. I've gone from 135 at 10% to I predict around 170 at 10% if I cut that far. Don't think that's bad for 4 years of on and off lifting. Couldn't bench the bar at first and my best lifts have been 2 plate bench 4 plate dead and 2.5 plate squat, but i stopped squatting ages ago.

8. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

Maybe who cares is too broad. I gain muscle fast at closer to 20% body fat and the more muscle you have the easier it is to cut fat. That being said I'm also not natty so take my advice with a grain of salt.

9. accordion

accordion Senior member

if that's 20% bf then I'm 35% and dangerously obese

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

Might as well go on gear, you're in the UK pretty much legal yolo.

1 person likes this.
  11. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

According to BMI calculators I'm obese. Fat squad forever.

12. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

I'm like 5'10 and 175-180 and I used to be 135 ages ago. I think something doesn't add up right now.

What's your routine? Whats your diet like? What do you do for legs?

You really seem to want to cut, I'd probably do it slowly till you start losing a bit of strength and stop around there tbh. You lost a bit of weight without losing strength, which is good, but that's going to stop pretty soon.

You just don't look all that thick...Also, your pecs are why I like DB's.

13. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

I'm not thick because I weigh 185 and like 30 of that is fat. Zyzz was 195 shredded at my height and was pretty small with no back or leg development.

Part of the plan for this cut was to possibly get on the gear afterwards, wanted to start that being really lean and use it to straight up bulk. Also lean because it reduces chance of estrogen sides and also healthier to get to 190 lean on gear than 215 fat and bloated and then need more cycles to cut.

14. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

15. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

no.

16. fuji

fuji Senior member

How fat you are effects aromatase activity.

17. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

Then you must be one of a kind, because the higher your bf, the more per pound you gain is fat vs muscle mass.

Edit: Nevermind, thought you wrote "faster", not "fast".

18. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Mate he's talking about going on gear because he thinks it will be healthier than doing things without it. No shit it's not a good idea to get super fat. Don't get super fat. Pretty fucking simple.

19. fuji

fuji Senior member

I think he means it'll be healthier to go on gear lean and get to 190lb then go on gear now and get to 215lb and still be fat, not get to 215lb natty.

20. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

Ah ok, my mistake.