1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

I live with both her and her bf...

2. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Is it worth it to lift 5-7x/wk if you have the time? Can you get more out of a bulk if you lift that often? Won't be working after this cut, so thinking about going hard on my next bulk. What progs are there for natty lifters like that?

3. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Yes, most definitely. I lift 5x/wk in a cut, no reason to do any less in a bulk if you have the time

Layne Norton's PHAT is a good start, but I personally would try and build a custom upper/lower split around your weaknesses. If you have weaksauce legs hit em more, etc etc. That's pretty much what I've been doing for the last year or so and it's been working great both in a bulk and in a cut. In a bulk I can go harder with the volume but I still do about 90% of what I was doing in a deficit.

4. fuji

fuji Senior member

P/P/L or upper/lower six times a week aw ye. Recently changed to Push, pull, legs, push,pull, shoulders and arms because summer.

5. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

6. ridethecliche

I kinda hate you but that's hilarious

1 person likes this.
  7. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

Def.
    I'm seeing better technique, progress, and less soreness now that I train 5 times per week and do the lifts almost every session. I've only been in a caloric surplus since I stated training this way (last June) and I've put on a good amount of muscle since.

There's loads of upper/lower splits that can be run 6x a week, and there's a lot of classic bodybuilding splits for 4-6 days, but I'm not sure the very low frequency of those (brb seperate shoulder day) are well suited for nattys. Upper/lower is prob the best bet out of those.

For strength programs, Sheiko is the most known with a higher frequency. The 4-day per week programs has you bench 4 times and squat and deadlift twice.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
  8. hendrix

hendrix Senior member

You should email the landlord and try to get her kicked out.

absolutely.

9. fuji

fuji Senior member

Am dubious a landlord would kick out a tenant of 7 years for being a bitch to another tenant who only has a few months left on the lease. Wouldn't make much sense, it's not likes shes done anything illegal.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  10. ridethecliche

Yeah i was trying to see if internet is considered a utility and if that would be an issue since she kicked me off. But I'd owe this month's internet at the end of the month so it's not like I paid for something I'm no longer getting.

That was pretty freaking annoying though. Im considering trying to pay a neighbor for their password for 2 months lol.

11. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

Maybe he wants it, too. Just saying....:p

12. accordion

accordion Senior member

slowly transitioning into a ro/drkshdw wardrobe, dropcrotch sweats + pod shorts = excuse to wear gym clothes everyday, not have to worry about legs getting fat, and is comfortable and takes 0 time and brain to put together.

13. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

@accordion You have those Isaora double knit drop pants/sweats from last fall right? How do you like them?

14. accordion

accordion Senior member

I had to get them exchanged at first cuz the stitching near the back of the knees was so rough that it'd cut my skin, the new pair they sent was only slightly better but after a while it became ok. They're pretty substantial/sturdy, the drop crotch is minimal, not saggy; nice taper at ankles. I'm happy with all the Isaora I have, good products, responsive customer service, fast shipping, etc.

15. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I wish I had a pair of their judo pants that fit.

16. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Senior member

Thanks man, I'm about to put in a decent sized order. I'm a fan of Isaora too but remembered you posting a fit with them at some point after I slept on them.

17. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Does your gym even pizza?

[​IMG]

Thank you based planet fitness for the free post-workout meal.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2015
    2 people like this.
  18. ridethecliche

19. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Lol is it at least local pizza? Doesnt look like it has the grease drenched crust of Dominos/Pizza Hut or the supermarket frozen pizza crust of Papa Johns.

20. Eason

Eason Senior member

So, is the aesthetics contest also going to be about facial aesthetics?