• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i actually got a good tip from men's health--i was having trouble keeping my front squats in my quads and they recommended putting plates below your heels. Bam, way more depth and a ton more quad activation.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

girl ****

dude just let it go and use it to recognize the fade. girls don't owe you **** and won't do those things you might think are "common decency" because often what you're calling common decency is you finding ways to externalize the fact that you're disappointed that she's not into you anymore. like, it's not her job to delete you from instagram/stop liking your pics.

anyway i like chicks with a bit extra on 'em too. Some evolutionary fertility **** or something.

Last edited:

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
cant grow facial hair crew. we have a movember contest at my job last year and i won "worst stache" out of ~75. man it was painful walking around looking like a perv for a month, but i raised quite a bit :slayer:

trying a two-a-day today. buddy wants to lift tonight, but i can't stand waiting until 9pm, so im going to bench and do a little assistance work and then go hard on the volume tonight.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can take a nap and develop facial hair...... Hope I'm not a 'Bad Man' :( I'm short as **** If that makes you feel better :)
Squats creeping back up; fingers crossed they keep going! Didn't do much today just messed around with cleans and some half-assed OHP.
Wish me luck on my 3x5 set of squats tomorrow; going up 2.5 kg for a PR. Heavy deads in the PM after.....yoga (with wife)...... Seriously though helps my mobility a ton and core is ready for DL straight after!

Last edited:

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright, thanks for telling me what I already knew fellas.

That and not being a phaggot.

She was super sexy though, personally thought she was the hottest i've ever done, maybe that's why im fixating.

Onwards and upwards!

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Though, I dunno what you guys are on about with the lil extra girls. I like them skinny as all hell, with some nice little ******* and a plump butt. So fun to throw around and manhandle.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You don't usually friendzone someone after you **** them two days after meeting them, and continuing to do so for the better part of a month.

Whatever, over it.

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Means she's getting it elsewhere.

Sloots gonna sloot.

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know she is for a fact, at the end of the day she was just a glorified hoodrat who wouldnt know a good thing if it smacked her in the face. I'll let it be.

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro.

The vast majority of women have no concept of loyalty. That's why they cheat, talk badly about their own friends, and purposefully deceive men. Her behavior is pretty typical.

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you confront her about it you have about zero chances of hooking up with her again. Let her do whatever, don't speak to her. Next time it goes south with her bf for a bit she will be hitting you up for sure. Wife that Italian cougar, haha jk.

that crossfit video is great.

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dude you are in NY just team up with GN

There are toooooooooooooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyy women in NYC , seriously they go out in packs looking for dick

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bro.

The vast majority of women have no concept of loyalty. That's why they cheat, talk badly about their own friends, and purposefully deceive men. Her behavior is pretty typical.

This is a really jaded worldview. She also didn't do anything wrong, considering they were never dating or had any mention of exclusivity as far as i can tell

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics