• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
soap.com has a 20% coupon for first orders, not a bad deal.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

I hate when people's bodies don't fit their face, dude on the right has that issue.

That's what happens when you start lifting weights because people make fun of you.

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new jerk blocks finally

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score

new jerk blocks finally

I don't understand, why would you do that? It looks so dangerous- and noisy! Will distract me from my elliptical. You should just use the nautilus machines!

Last edited:

Lagrangian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
fyi we had a stationary bike but my coach threw it in the basement

Cool The Kid

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

fyi we had a stationary bike but my coach threw it in the basement

I saw the preview of this and hoped he had thrown it in the garbage

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Got $40 worth of chicken for free at Whole Foods because they didn't have a price tag. AWESOME. Not sure if this is policy for the company or if girl was just being sweet.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
You're letting the bar go too far forward after it gets off the ground, keep it closer to your hips

Tigerprawn

Reaction score
Decided I wanted a new DL PR before my trip. Form breaks down a bit on my 1RMs... Also turn down your volume unless you wanna hear my O sounds. Weighed in at a hair under 170, 455DL

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited:

TeeKay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Contemplating changing my career path from Orthopedic Surgery to Physical Medicine followed by a Sports Medicine fellowship.

It would be a big decision and might throw a wrench in the time-frame of my education -- but I think it may fit my future goals better. :confused:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads