1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

Being on amphetamine the last few months erryday has definitely improved my life. Without it statistics might have been a bit harder and i'd probably have had to find will power or something, which is hard.

3. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

Yeah not the "super bad" ones… like coke. :lol:

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Damn dude can fuckin go. Most fights end in like 3 seconds when both parties are out of breath on the ground.

5. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Fixed :fistbump:

2 people like this.
  6. jarude

jarude Senior member

?

7. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

8. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

9. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

frogtech bulk

best bulk

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  10. Eason

Eason Senior member

lmao that photo never gets old

11. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Why the fuck were you snorting adderall, it's significantly less effective when taken that way. If you wanna ground up an XR tablet to get it all at once just parachute it or something.

A lot of my friends do coke and only a few of them do it frequently, it's one of those drugs that's pretty easy to just be an occasional user since the "holy shit I really want more coke" feeling doesn't last all that long + at like $60+/g it's not like running to the convenience store to buy a pack of cigs. I don't really get the appeal though, it makes you feel good but kinda tweaked for ten minutes and then the rest of your night becomes about finding more coke.
    Not sure why you're being sarcastic, what he said was pretty spot on. A lot of those people who are ~*raging*~ 3 nights a week in their early twenties are gonna be ~*fat alcoholics*~ in 10-15 years and have no idea what they're doing.

12. fuji

fuji Senior member

Well it's not adderal is it, it's amphetamine, we don't have adderal in the uk. Adderal is a mixture of a few drugs with some shit to slow down the absorption, this is just amphetamine pressed into a pill.

13. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

You are seriously spot on with the coke analysis.

14. db_ggmm

db_ggmm Senior member

1 person likes this.
  15. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Oh. That makes a big difference, I always see people snorting adderall here but the bioavailability is super low because of the binders and whatnot they put in there. Plus it hurts like hell.

16. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Also rectal absorption is always going to be the most effective method [​IMG]

17. fuji

fuji Senior member

I tried to snort concerta last year, process takes forever. Was not worth it. Most agonizing thing i've snorted is 2cb, those are some bad feels. Since everyone discussing drugs has anyone used zoplicon? I've been having pretty bad insomnia since december so I might try it.

Last edited: May 24, 2014
  18. ridethecliche

ridethecliche Senior member

I thought this was worth being sarcastic to:

"on the whole personality amplification thing, i don't entirely buy it. i mean, sure, it amplifies people's personalities, but a repressed asshole who turns into a raging prick when he's drunk is still a raging prick when he's drunk, repressed assholishness be damned. if they're sober, theyre still just sober and not taking it out on people and hence not being an asshole (or as big of one as they would be when drunk). if getting drunk is what tips that person over into actually externalizing their asshole-ness, then getting drunk is still a problem. kind of like how someone lazy as fuck with no motivation can be made worse by getting stoned all the time; yeah, they were lazy as fuck in the first place but being stoned all the time isn't doing them any favours."

That entire paragraph just doesn't mean anything. He's arguing that he doesn't buy personality amplification, but then contradicts himself and uncontradicts himself.
    There are certain people who are far more susceptible to substance abuse to argue that it doesn't change people's personality is ridiculous.

19. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

maybe that was written under the influence :foo:

20. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

1 person likes this.