1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

Slow cooker brahs: Any STUPID simple (we're talking like 2-3 ingredients including the meat) recipes? I got lazy about breaking it out in the morning because it took more than 5 minutes.

2. Kid Nickels

Kid Nickels Senior member

braised beef short ribs with kim-chi. that's two ingredients… you can add onion, carrot, even potato if you wanted… or not depending on your level of laziness. just put it on low and slow and let it cook… dumb simple and delicious.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2014
  3. fuji

fuji Senior member

I've done just a whole chicken, smoked paprika and chilli powder and it was good.

4. cross22

cross22 Senior member

It is very unusual to find a decent insurance that pays much for out of network providers these days. Why would you make that your top priority and the basis for your coverage? If you want a specific provider you could research a plan that had your provider in its network.

And btw, $160 a month is really cheap, you have never looked into getting individual coverage before have you?

1 person likes this.
  5. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Kalua pork. Pork shoulder (frequently on sale at whole foods), should be $3/lb for a 5 lb organic shoulder. Layer the bottom with 3 strips of bacon, salt with hawaiian (or himalayan) salt. Cook 8-10 hrs on low.

2 people like this.
  6. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

^ fuark that actually sounds really good

7. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I also like moroccan chicken - a bunch of chicken thighs, bit of salt, some cumin, garlic, onion, can of tomatoes, tumeric, bit of basil, ginger, pepper, juice of half a lime, bit of cinnamon. Cook for 8 hrs on low, serve with rice or quinoa or something.

1 person likes this.
  8. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Now when you say 3 strips, I assume you mean pounds?

9. conceptionist

conceptionist Senior member

Any meat.
    Loads of BBQ sauce and ketchup.
    Some hot sauce.
    Maybe a tiny bit of water so it doesn't burn to the bottom.
    Check after a couple of hours.

Must be the most simple one that still tastes good. The sauce does all the work and the more sugar the better in tastes, lol. Same goes for fat content in the meat, I guess.

10. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

Oh, this made me think of one. Mash up some sweet potatoes with butter (boil them a bit so they're soft enough to mash but not fully cooked), cover a chicken with BBQ sauce (under the skin), cook the chicken on top of the potatoes, then serve with more BBQ on the side.

11. jarude

jarude Senior member

12. fuji

fuji Senior member

[​IMG]

we all gonna make it rhet. Was so close to the 4096, had a 1024 made. Didn't use the cheat version either because it's not natty.

2 people like this.
  13. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

So now that my username isn't my actual name I can tell you I'm planning a test p tren cycle very soon.

1 person likes this.
  14. js4design

js4design Senior member

I've been cooking 3-4 lbs of frozen chicken breasts (2 hours on high, 6-8 hours on low with plenty of water in the cooker) and shredding it immediately after it is done. Then I just split that into 5 containers, and divided 5 cups of cooked rice and 2 cans of black beans between the 5 containers. Add a separate ziplock bag of chipotle sauce to each and it is lunch for the week. Super easy, tastes good, and hits my numbers.

15. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

^ You get that shit from gym friends or online? Admittedly I've thought about it but it's prolly not really my cup of tea since I'm not really trying to get huge.

16. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I assume you are talking about me. I've gotten ugl and pharm grade local. Right now getting top notch ugl online on a very reputable site.

17. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Set it at night, wake up 10 min early, put it in Tupperware, wash it when you get home.

1 person likes this.
  18. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Slash do your chopping/prep the night before and cook through the day.

1 person likes this.
  19. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Why p? Is is really worth it to pin that much more? Do you plan to cruise indefinitely now? Are you worried about your balls shutting down?

20. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

I have less bloating with test p and pinning doesn't bother me. I literally had to pin everyday for 7 years as a child. Your balls don't just shut down. That's the exact reason people do pct.