1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. jarude

jarude Senior member

gross tits dude (0). nice hips though, a little more hamstrings and she'd be supa fine. do like the pear shape.

2 people like this.
  2. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

I feel so homo checking my Instagram feed in public cause it's all fitness pages and shirtless dudes, lmao

3. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Tits way too big, I prefer a nice handful. Would obvi still bang doe

4. jarude

jarude Senior member

so i was pretty bummed over progress screeching to a halt with tennis elbow and whatnot, but after a couple weeks of getting back into things im feeling pretty good. i think it would be wise to start cutting down at this point since i cant expect to be putting on any quality mass/strength with the exclusions of benching / rowing / low-bar squatting / etc. doing ok though:
    [​IMG]

5. Nikolo

Nikolo Senior member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

In the process of cutting. Starting at around 230 lbs @ 6'2" prob 20%+ body fat. Also, taking time to start my tracking my macros.

My lifts for the big 3:
    Bench- 295 lbs (Not my max, which is 325 lbs atm)
    Squat- 295 lbs
    Deadlift- 385 lbs

However, I do not squat or deadlift at high volume or much frequency anymore, due to the lack of motivation and being tall. The program I am running is IASBR

Last edited: Jan 28, 2014
  6. Nikolo

Nikolo Senior member

You'd probably look real shredded after a cut. I am gonna be jelly

7. Nikolo

Nikolo Senior member

Mirin the traps

8. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Jarude's shoulders gonna look sweet once he cuts

1 person likes this.
  9. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I am glad we can all bulk commiserate together

10. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Wish my upperbody was as full as Jarude. In time I guess.

1 person likes this.
  11. Eason

Eason Senior member

What was your Fran time, phaggot?

1 person likes this.
  12. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Holy shit, I hate insufferable, humorless cunts. brb tellin me to grow up 28 years old workin as a bartender at a dive, brb tellin me to grow up sayin her cats are her kids, brb daddy issues so far across the usual spectrum shes gone from not wanting men because they're all assholes, to not wanting them because her daddy is the only good one.

also wtf at second to last comment. "love them and leave them" thats coming from like a 40 year old woman. yeah, men use chicks and are douchebag assholes, but a woman can totally use men, thats ok!
    [​IMG]

13. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

:laugh: This was worth the Google search

2 people like this.
  14. Eason

Eason Senior member

I got ur back bro

15. Eason

Eason Senior member

FWIW all girls I know who talk about "nobody will ever be as great as my daddy" have HUUUUUGE emotional/physical trauma in their childhood. They are typically manic and dramalicious as fuck, should be kept as friends on FB so you and your friends can laugh at their creepy messages when they talk about their dad being their best BF on valentine's day, but don't stick your dick near on or at them without a mission impossible level escape plan involving masks, C4, and body-doubles

1 person likes this.
  16. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Word.

Funny thing is, both girls i've had the best and most serious relationships with in my life, both utterly hated their fathers.

But they were smart about it, civil and drama free about it, and communicated with him, but possessed the knowledge that their dad was a piece of shit.

I kind of like women with "issues" I don't know if that's cliche, and I always attract fucked up girls, dunno

17. jarude

jarude Senior member

i once dated a girl whose father was an alcoholic psychologist evil genius who fucked his wife's sister and managed to turn her entire family against his wife whom he cheated on. yeah, so imagine the product of that. crazy as fuck.

18. Eason

Eason Senior member

LOLO just made "expecting an abortion, #YOLO" a life event on facebook. Can't wait to see how many humorless cunt friends I lose :D

1 person likes this.
  19. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

going to look shredded my man. also, does LB squatting aggravate your elbow?

20. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

[​IMG]

I'm still only sitting around 192/193. Gonna seriously pig the fuck out for the next month but IDK if I'll hit 200 by the end of Feb. Fucking shittyyyyyyyyyy

Last edited: Jan 29, 2014