1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. fuji

fuji Senior member

Nah luckily I didn't, just tremors. I think I only went up to 120mcg or something low though. My mate who went a bit harder on it was having a piss in the gym, got a cramp in his leg fell on the floor and pissed all over himself. Was in A&E on new years getting an ECG and mentioned clen to the doctor and he lost his shit. No idea if it helped preserve muscle, my training was so shit back then it probably wouldn't have made a difference.

2. Eason

Eason Senior member

That looks like collapsed arches to me.

1 person likes this.
  3. ellsbebc

ellsbebc Senior member

My SLAP tear is from being a baseball pitcher for 6+ years. Shoulder stability exercises are now a staple in my workout and I know exercises I can or cannot perform. Simply avoid the ones that cause pain and build up shoulder stabilization.

I use cables and/or bands to do shoulder adduction, abduction, and flexion. Maybe someone can help me out with the names of the exercises. Do about 3-4 sets of 15 reps each, twice per week.

4. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I'm not an athlete i just don't want to lose my gains :(

5. TehBunny

TehBunny Senior member

Would get a strudier pair of shoes fo sho Crat, btw are those dress shoes?
    If you like how they feel and if their keeping you arches from collapsing like with the slippers I would save up for oly shoes.
    Btw anyone listen Dan Green's powercast? My headphones gave out 1/2 way through :(

1 person likes this.
  6. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

I'll refer to your judgment on this matter, to me she kinda looks like those dudes who almost look like girls you always see in Bangkok.

7. Eason

Eason Senior member

Bitch is busted; still squeezed one out at work in the handicapped bathroom though

you just reminded me that I'm going to be in Bangkok for a month next July. God give me the strength to not be an asshole and not bust all kindz of nuts in all kindz of slutz

Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
    3 people like this.
  8. Crat

Crat Senior member

Its a PTB on a last designed to grab the foot's waist snugly. (Alden modified).
    Much morearch support.
    Does the 2nd pic look better?
    Contemplating oly shoes.

9. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

I don't think the whole heart thing about clen is necessarily true. At least they don't have any studies on it.

Second pair of J.Crew pants came in the mail. They seemingly fit really nicely everywhere except the ass. My fat ass pulls the pants back so it's tenting in the front at my crotch. I don't know if I should keep them and hope they'll fit better after a cut or get rid of them. I can never fucking win with pants ugh.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2014
  10. gort

gort Senior member

Walgreen's always has it, and walmart.

Does she go back door?

11. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

That Tila video is raunchy, i was surprised.

How bad is it? Did it hurt like crazy during the doctor assessment or only during weight bearing exercises? You're not going to want to hear it but slap tears or lesions are caused by lack of INTERNAL ROTATION in the glenohumeral. Save the money that you would spend on going to doctors rehab and just work on the and strengthen your external rotators and working on your glenohumeral rom. You can learn a lot about this from people who work with pitchers like Eric Cressey.

12. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Oh yes. Yes she does.

13. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

it hurts a bit the day after i bench, during over-the head presses (which i've stopped), and chin-ups (chin-ups are the worst mostly). I'm not dying but its definitely frustrating.

seeing the PT at noon.

14. concealed

concealed Senior member

Can we talk under garments for a quick minute? I have a bunch of exofficio and patagonia. Looking for more like that for under $25. What you got?

15. El Argentino

El Argentino Senior member

Nike Pro Combat base layers from Ross or TJMaxx run like $12. Wear them every day.

16. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Champion trunks/boxer briefs from target

17. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Damn I've dun fucked up. I've been buying these for full price since I started lifting. A full set from Small to XXL.

18. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

19. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Link to tila vid?

20. speedy4500

speedy4500 Senior member

First day in gym since Dec 19, 2013. Just work up to 85kg snatch complex (hang+pull+power), 5x100kg FS sets, and 4x95kg push press sets. Shit felt heavy.

Also, the exterior damper on the ventilation system at my office is frozen open, allowing the cold air outside to flow inside the building. The temp at my desk is about 42 F... currently wearing long johns and flannel lined khakis, double wool socks, and undershirt+sweatshirt+sweater, with a small space heater aimed at my face and hands. Not fun.