Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. APK

APK Senior member

I thought you were cutting?

And either way, don't waste it on Taco Bell. On the suggestion of this thread, I had an unscheduled trip through the Wendy's drive-thru tonight and it was incredible.

2. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

You're dead to me. Their veggie-friendly options are amazing.

3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Naw, I ate super clean and stuck to my new diet for 2 weeks and gained another 2 lbs. I figured If i could eat this clean while also doing cardio that I should continue this new diet because I'm putting on leaner mass than I was. Today was a wash though, was glued to the internet following the boston thing, hardly ate anything.

4. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 20, 2013

5. gort

gort Senior member

Veggie friendly? Why you no meat?

6. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Fresco menu at TB is amazing

brb eating 6 tacos only 900 calories

7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Ugh cant find a decent gym in the area besides where I'm at (No AC, sucks in summer). I don't think I could lift at the YMCA or some place like that, old YMCAs are cool but this one is a swanky christian re-build. Then theres stuff like rapid fitness, but everyone I've been to has something wrong with it like no pullup bars. Guess I will stay at this place and just cut my volume on very hot days.

Wish my job was more stable or I'd move into a place with a garage and just go that rout. Plus I would have an area to work on a Nova.

8. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

i kno that feel

working on ANOVA that is

9. stinger70

stinger70 Senior member

Fuck my weak wrists, couldn't even do DB rows today the pain is so bad. Every so often they get "tweaked" and then feel weak and painful for a few days to a week, never know exactly what caused it just seems to happen. Managed to get through a back workout by strapping it up and doing some lighter higher volume stuff. Chest tomorrow, gonna have to come up with a high volume low wrist stress routine totally different to my usual one.

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

I know that feel brah. Analysing the variance of my y values around e(y) on my sickening linear regression. Can never remember for formula for a in the hypothesis of my betas.

11. jarude

jarude Senior member

i went to a different gym in town after my topless flexing bro experience the other day. pretty standard stuff except they had a dungy-looking back room filled with bars, plates, racks, chains, and rings, so that was pretty cool. i was the only one in there when 3 dudes came in, started foam/pvc/lacrosse ball rolling, doing banded shoulder dislocations and rotator cuff warmups. i was stunned; i thought these things only existed on the internet.

12. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

Never eaten meat. Grew up with it cause of my folks, and now I just like the lifestyle more. I don't feel like I'm missing anything, meat's never looked or tasted appetizing when I've tried it, so I only eat it when there's nothing else available. As a result, I also clean bulk. I've filled out without gaining too much weight (like 5lbs maybe), which is awesome.

I always warm up my rotator cuffs on press day. Is that not a thing?

13. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Senior member

Hooked up with crossfit girl last night. She was highly aesthetic, emotions are so mixed.

14. jarude

jarude Senior member

its definitely a thing, which is why i was surprised to see it

i dont mean to sound like an ass but you dont exactly see best practices in lifting every day at the gym

15. JayJay

JayJay Senior member

I know a crossfit woman who is probably the most aesthetic female I've seen in years. She's absolutely stunning. Often wears very fitted clothing (i.e., sleeveless dresses, sleeveless tops and skirts), and looks amazing in them. She's very well cut, yet, looks very feminine.