• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random health and exercise thoughts

MarkI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Old guy stood behind me the other day while I was doing squats and grabbed his junk and blew me a kiss.

True story. I didn't even know what to do or say. I just pretended I did not see him.

glundr

Reaction score
really good video

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm helping my brother in law move his shop into a new building this week. Feels so functional and aesthetic sumo pulling heavy pumps and equipment in my wolverines and kmw's.

Bonus to that is since I'm out of town I'm using a rec centre weight room to lift. Seems like I severely overestimated the intelligence of gym goers as the place was full of guys doing nothing but curls and looking at their abs in the mirror. Had this ridiculous exchange:

Highschool kid: hey bro what's your name?
Me: jarude, why
Hsk: man you totally look like Taylor hall! Doesn't he look like Taylor hall?
Hsk2: yeah bro you look like Taylor hall! Man in tripping!!
Me: uh yeah haha I guess were basically the same except I don't have the NHL career and millions of dollars
Hsk: Omg man you look just like him!!!

So I keep squatting and HSK literally shoulder taps every one of his Bros in the room telling them about how much I look like Taylor hall. At least 5 or 6 dudes by this point.

Hsk: man look at that guy!! Taylor hall!!
Curlbro: oh uh yeah he does. Taylor hall is a fuckin ***** though, dawg *drops cable stack and initiates stare down*
Me: dyelstare
Curlbro: lifts shirt and flexes bicep while maintaining eye contact
Me: uninterrupted dyelstare
Curlbro: finally pisses off

It was the weirdest thing, like some ridiculous homoerotic twilight zone. Who the **** lifts their shirt and flexes at someone?

Bro you just got alpha'd

jarude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
nah, he turned away from my piercing dyelstare which clearly indicates beta status. also by flexing at me he was clearly trying to qualify himself to me for my approval, another beta move. mustve been miring my aryan NHL player aesthetics and functional squats.

deadly7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

nah, he turned away from my piercing dyelstare which clearly indicates beta status. also by flexing at me he was clearly trying to qualify himself to me for my approval, another beta move. mustve been miring my aryan NHL player aesthetics and functional squats.

dude youre squatting wrong, that's why the gym is staring at you. It's not a real squat if you go below quarter, ya know.

Khayembii Communique

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

EC's main effect is appetite suppression...you're not getting that?

What do you mean? Because of the pizza? I don't know, I mean I'm not generally hungry but I don't get full faster. Might come as I increase the dosage but I doubt it.

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
What section of the store has caffeine pills? I didn't see them. Haven't been noticing anything from ephedrine really, so trying to make sure I'm moderating my caffeine better than simply drinking some caffeinated drinks.

Rambo

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

What section of the store has caffeine pills? I didn't see them. Haven't been noticing anything from ephedrine really, so trying to make sure I'm moderating my caffeine better than simply drinking some caffeinated drinks.

walmart has them in the section with the tylenols and ****. i've seen other stores not even have them. best bet is to ask the pharmacist.

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You like it, the Cauliflower Pizza? (pictured right)

As predicted, sourced from a paleo crossfit bimbo's facebook wall.

Last edited:

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fuji when i'm in london i want to meet your fat short jew brah and show him how to be an aesthetic sick kunt short jew brah

Last edited:

gort

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000OPV118/?tag=hasfla0b-20 - I use these caffeine tablets errr morning. Dat caffeine tolerance. :(

You like it, the Cauliflower Pizza? (pictured right)

As predicted, sourced from a paleo crossfit bimbo's facebook wall.

Love avocado but I feel like that dish is worse just because it's being called "Pizza." Would still eat but not soil great pizza name.:foo:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics