1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

I used to have a tattoo there and got it removed -- left the area a little lighter.

2. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

Yep.... potatoes and oats may both be the GOAT cutting foods. 3 servings of oatmeal, I can't eat anymore. Same with about ~400kcal of mashed potatoes.

3. TRINI

TRINI Senior member

I've been on sweet potatoes for the last part of my cut (which may explain why i stalled) but fuck, I love them.

You can get them cubed and seasoned in a curry sauce from Whole Foods. Just pop em in the oven for 45 mins and they're spectacular.

4. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Which one did she use because if it works that well I'm gonna get it

One of my favorite PWO meals is getting home from the gym, cubing a sweet potato and throwing it in a pan with some butter to cook, taking a shower, getting out of the shower and add a bunch of eggs/whites, then add cheese and spinach.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2013
  5. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

^ TK lookin' good! Def motivating

A few pics from camping this past weekend that might or might not be relevant. Sitting at 160-165lbs here, but feel bigger than when I was 170-175lbs. Could be all mental and BS though ^_^

Asian ROM and best buds aka motivators/enablers
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Lookin' slightly less thin and sickly at 165lbs
    [​IMG]

Doin man thangs
    [​IMG]

A fuckin' Pie Ranch
    [​IMG]

Pie and eats
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Looks like fun. Love camping.

7. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

first pain-free snatch in 3 months braheims. only the bar but what the fuck right

3 people like this.
  8. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

christ that sounded dirty

2 people like this.
  9. virus646

virus646 Senior member

Was it a butterfly?

10. fuji

fuji Senior member

Will let you know tomorrow khyambi, it's quite fun to use makes a cool red flash. Tried to do my legs once for the lolz, but if you have heavy hair it really hurts.

Had my IBD interview, technical as fuck considering they're interviewing 2nd year students. Had to analyse a case study on a recent merger between 2 very large firms. What valuation method to use, benefits and risks, how DCF works, how to value equity using perpetual dividends, WACC, why the new firm was being licensed in the netherlands, why they offered a preference dividend on both sides. Luckily having read the rosenbaum and pearl investment banking guide it was fairly easy. 2nd interview I just chatted to a VP about how I made loads of money selling Tom Ford on sf and how sick I am at my degree. Didn't seem very interested in asking competency questions, probably knew people just bull shit.

11. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Word.

I don't get it. I've gone through the Rosenbaum/Pearl book and it seems like that's the extent of "technical" questions they'd ask. And I'm not even in the field.

Why would they even ask what valuation method to use? Shouldn't you be doing them all - LBO, DCF, comps, trans, book value - to compare the results of the different valuation methods? Then set up the football field and pull a valuation range out of your ass based on those.

12. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Was trying to find a good google image to pretend it was my tat. Couldn't find a good one. Never had a tat there. :(

13. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Also SHIT just found out I have a 8-10 page manuscript summarizing 3 years of research due a week from today.

14. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

Went to doc/chiro. Strained superspinatus and bicep. No overhead pressing but otherwise I'm good to work out

15. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

wtf is mcdonalds.. I eat really clean, despite people here thinking I'm fat. But when I decided to bulk to 200 a little over a week ago I just figured I'd add two hamburgers and a sprite to what I eat. Eight days later I was already 200.

1 person likes this.
  16. I<3Bacon

I<3Bacon Senior member

17. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

WTF BRO

1 person likes this.
  18. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Post ab shot and we won't think that anymore

1 person likes this.
  19. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Had a #YOLO day - pop tarts for breakfast, 3 bowls of chicken curry for lunch, 4 microwave burritos for, you know, snacks, a meat lover's pizza for dinner.

Having trouble deciding on desert.

3 people like this.
  20. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Just go look at Jarude picture, I look exactly like that but with better posture :foo:

edit: and smaller delts :embar: