1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

You only need like 110 degrees of knee travel to squat. Surely you can do that? If you mean heel to butt without using my hand to pull heel up, no, I can't.

In other news, Coldsnap, what do for adductor strain?

2. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

I actually strained my left adductor back in September. I was able to train through it after foam rolling it a lot and doing this movement. I use to have really locked up adductors, now I can nearly do a split after doing a few butterfly sits and straddles 3x a day around the house.

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
  3. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Thanks, will give that a try. It's not affecting my squat or day to day activity, but I can't do sumo deadlift at the moment.

4. Cool The Kid

Cool The Kid Senior member

I have what looks like ~130 degrees ROM but that is if I pull it. If I just flex my knee I am probably at like 105. I am going to do some quad stretches before me leg workout today and see if that helps.

5. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

My friend is cutting. He wants to get down to single digits bf by Christmas. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT?! Who cuts during the holiday bulking season????

6. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

People in the desert :teach:

7. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

First days back fucking suck. Couldn't handle 210 bench last night and went down on some lifts ugh. Not skipping this shit anymore. Hopefully deadlifting will go better tomorrow than it did last time. Can't wait to finish this bulk so I can be swole as fuck and cut down

8. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Half tempted to start cutting before Christmas. I miss aesthetics.

9. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Don't want to have fat face in all the christmas photos this year?

10. Eason

Eason Senior member

There's a fat powerlifter at my gym who was gossiping with a guy who went to snap city trying to bench 2 plates in the smith machine. My paki friend understands punjabi and told me they were making fun of people in the gym. I asked what he said about me, since I figured he'd call me "the guy who's been lifting here for 2 years and still looks the same". He said that the fat guy calls me "the master" and has kept track that I have the 3rd best bench in the gym behind him and a roided up hongkongese. Not sure if ok to feel proud.

... feels proud

Last edited: Nov 19, 2013
    12 people like this.
  11. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

[​IMG]

3 people like this.
  12. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

That feel when will be spending Christmas alone this year so won't be in any Christmas photos.

1 person likes this.
  13. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Currently on a vacation block so have all kinds of free time. Blasted back/biceps for 2.5 hours today. Came home and roommates told me its my turn to rake the leaves. Holy mother of forearm cramps.

14. tesseract

tesseract Senior member

Cutting around the holidays is horrible. It's like regular cutting but everybody is giving away delicious food everywhere you go.

15. 1up

1up Senior member

Ummm..wtf

16. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Eason is totally not PC, bro. He did call me a faggot as an insult.

17. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

such edge

3 people like this.
  18. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

he's a jerk is pretty much what I'm sayin :embar:

19. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

I think Eason is a pretty cool guy. Eh kills his hip flexor and doesnt afraid of anything.

1 person likes this.
  20. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

Had a real good handle on my depression but i'm falling back into a bad state... always thought I could handle it on my own, since I hate the way meds make me feel, but I think I need to try it again.

Missed gym past few days, havent been going to class, just drinking and sleeping. Fuck im such an idiot.