Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

I like the taste of coffee so I drink it a lot but the ephedrine definitely has good synergy with it in abating hunger. I don't have to constantly drink coffee (and shit three times a day) when on ephedrine to cut

Spring break was so bad for me. Tempted to say fuck it to cutting and just bulk

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013

2. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Cutting out carbonated drinks and upping water intake has made a tremendous difference in water weight. Lost an additional two pounds of water weight this last week and gained some nice definition to my abs.

3. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

for people who don't read sw&d, this was my weekend:

Went to pax, met a girl working there, she invites me to her house to get stoned after the show, get to her place a couple hours before my bus leaves, got high with her, can't find my bus ticket, freak the fuck out, can't find a place to print another, frantically leave to go to the bus station, argue with peter pan ticket window about getting another ticket, end up taking lucky star, get back to my apartment, go to reach for keys, ticket is in the pocket of my jeans.

4. fuji

fuji Senior member

Pulled 315x15 quite easy today and video recorded it my form is aesthetic as fuck dat 8" rom

5. APK

APK Senior member

I'll probably need to give this a shot. I don't drink enough water, and while I drink no regular pop, I often have some sort of 2 liter of the diet stuff in my fridge.

Unrelated, but my uncle, who works a physically demanding job and is in pretty good physical shape for his age, recently found out he has high blood pressure. Instead of just taking medication, he wants to revamp his diet. It's pretty cool to see him being proactive about it, especially at an age where a lot of people think, "Fuck it, I'm just going to enjoy the remaining years and eat whatever I want." My mom is unfortunately this way, and as much as it distresses me to say, she's gotta be a ticking time bomb.

6. jarude

jarude Senior member

it could be one of countless things. the shoulder pain I was bitching about a few months ago was actually referred from halfway down my lat, "between" the lat and my ribcage if that makes any sense. if you don't have the manual its going to be very hard to do a step-by-step diagnosis... it costs ~$30 on Amazon and is well worth it. if you're financially able, get massage work done; they help in ways i cannot quantify.

appetite suppressant seems like a nice thing, but i will never ever stop drinking coffee. that shit is heresy right there. im tempted but i think nailing down dietary compliance to 100% would be a better solution for myself.,

my dad tries to care about what he eats, but he does it all wrong. not too long ago he had just read "wheat belly" and was telling me how bad wheat flour was, and how he wasn't going to eat mom's pancakes she made for a family breakfast when everyone was over. he then proceeded to microwave a couple hotdogs and eat them with ketchup. :fu: u not doin it right

7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Is PAX fun? I wanted to go this year but they lined it up so GDC is the week following and I'm working GDC this year. Will go next year because it's a month apart from eachother.

Post video?

That trigger point almost made me cry the first time I found it.

8. gort

gort Senior member

You can keep drinking coffee even if you are taking the 200mg caffeine. If you're drinking that much coffee a day anyways you're probably really tolerant of it anyways and the lethal dose of caffeine is something ridiculously high (TK confirm?)

9. jarude

jarude Senior member

yeah, subscapularis or something? probably wrong, i cant remember. anyways, it hurt when i was attacking it, and then when i got it massaged out i almost kicked the rmt it was so bad. two sessions later, no shoulder pain. magic shit man

heh i figured as much. i think the lethal dose is something ridiculous like ~100 cups of coffee, but i must have hella tolerance because ive been drinking 4-6+ for years now. how much does it cost to run a "cycle" of ec (lol)

10. indesertum

indesertum Senior member

it is. it's like bottles

11. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

I'm a habitual coffee drinker. I drink pots of it every day. I tried doing that on EC and just got way too jittery and stressed, cut it down to one or a couple cups a day and it was still too much when I was at full dosage EC. Whenever I do EC I just cut it out. It sucks but I just go to tea. In fact I'm thinking about switching over to green tea at work. Might buy a kettle soon.

That's what I thought until I tried it. Just depends on how your body handles both ephedrine and caffeine at the same time. I can drink coffee all day and not feel anything. I used to get red eyes like an hour before bed with double shots of espresso and not feel anything, but man when I went on EC I couldn't sit still.

Gonna switch over from Oikos to Fage, I think. Twice as expensive but sooooooo much tastier.

12. Axelman 17

Axelman 17 Senior member

I dont understand the point of this story. Did you sex her or not?

13. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

no i shot myself in the foot.

14. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Primatene was like $10 and should last about three weeks. Being in Canada, you may actually be able to get the real stuff.

Also, coffee dudes, try French press or something. I hate most all drip coffee because it's weak and usually made too hot. Will blow you're mind.

15. fuji

fuji Senior member

Setting up a new youtube account now because i forgot my old password.

edit: wtf is my youtube username i didn't enter one i just wrote my email in and now i have an account this some bullshit.