1. Styleforum Gives - Holiday Charity Auction 10: A full set of Aesop's Fables pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing

We are very proud to present this year's edition of the Styleforum Holiday Charity Auctions, this year in support of the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Spokane (www.rmhcspokane.org). Each Auction lasts 24 hours. Please follow and bid on all the auctions.

The 10th auction of the year is for a full set of Aesop's Fable's pocket squares from Vanda Fine Clothing. Please bid often and generously here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Distinguished Member

I get boxes of it from the heights no problem I'll hook you up.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013

2. stinger70

stinger70 Senior Member

How 'clean' do you eat for your cut TK? I know you are a fan of the whole pizza bulk. I'm still eating some 'dirty' food since cutting although only high protein low carb stuff, always hit my macros.

I've come to the conclusion there is no point doing both flat DB bench and low incline for the same rep range. They are too similar and progress on one just makes the second one harder. Need to choose one or the other and hammer it for strength gains, doing weighted dips as well which hit the chest pretty hard hopefully.

3. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

Had to assert my 30 BMI tonight. Walked out of a bar and caught a black thug sitting in my girlfriends car (which was locked) trying to steal something.

On another note, anyone wanna do a jean swap? I've got a pair of Raleigh Denim, APC NS, and 1947s Reproductions that are too tight for me now. Looking for something with a 13.5" waste and some big ass hips.

4. conceptionist

conceptionist Distinguished Member

So, after gradually decreasing calories over two months from bulk to recomp to cut, here's how I look atm:
    Any idea of current bodyfat % ?

[​IMG]
    Yeah, I know I'm skinny but this is better than the skinny-fat phase I had while bulking.

5. TeeKay

TeeKay Distinguished Member

Well I've been cutting since early December and eating pretty "dirty" in that time frame...just eating at a deficit. That got me from my peak weight of 212 down to my current weight of 189. I didn't really bother weighing food or anything at that point, just approximated and was able to lose the amount of weight I wanted to in the amount of time I wanted to. I decided at 8 weeks out(meaning today) is when I'd get strict about things. From now in I'll be eating at exactly 700 calorie deficit each day for the next 8 weeks with no cheat meals. Eating out will be limited to places that publish their nutrition stats...meaning Subway, Taco Bell, and other chain restaurants(my GF isn't too happy about this lol). While previously I was limiting myself to drinking once/month...I'm now cutting out alcohol. I've been gradually decreasing carbonated drinks(they cause water retention), and will now limit them to 1 diet soda/day up until the last week when I will cut them out entirely. I'm not formally measuring sodium, but trying to limit it until the last week where I'll do salt/water manipulation.

6. TeeKay

TeeKay Distinguished Member

10% if you're flexing, 8% if you're not.

Also conceptionist if you bulked up you have potential to have an incredible physique. Your natural frame has a LOT of potential to it. How tall are you?

7. conceptionist

conceptionist Distinguished Member

Ok. Thanks.
    That's actually lower than I expected.
    I'm semi flexing the abs so it would be easier to estimate (and it obv looked better, lol).

8. fuji

fuji Distinguished Member

Did you flex your 17" guns at the young afro american hoodlum to expel him from your gfs car? Did he cower in fear at the sight of your powerful glutes and perfect posture as you threatened to pepper his angus?

Conceptionist, i have the same underwear as you

9. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

Did you flex your 16" guns at him?

10. fuji

fuji Distinguished Member

Strong copying my post kunt.

11. APK

APK Distinguished Member

And who fucking cares what race the guy was?

12. Eason

Eason Bicurious Racist

lol i swear ur 1 cheeky kunt m8, great minds think alike?

13. stinger70

stinger70 Senior Member

great upper body genetics, legs don't seem to match though. Would be interested to see pics of you in skinny phat phase if you have them (no homo) to see what a difference getting lean made.

14. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Distinguished Member

Pretty much, then i released his psoas with some aldens.

15. MarkI

MarkI Distinguished Member

Are you fucking serious?!

I'll obviously give you cash, but awesome.

I was kind of suspicious of the Canadian site, because despite the positive reviews they ship with no tracking info... and it's been close to two weeks now. I guess we shall see.