1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

Adipowers or romaleos deuces are the best of the bunch. Older adidas' shoes like IW2 & IW3 are good also, as are the previous olympiads adistar 2008 model (pimped these out for my current pair).

2. fuji

fuji Senior member

wat

3. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

4. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

That 200 was with form I didn't like so like I said a bit back I changed my form and my weight went down. I like how you always try to call me out yet it's you who posts the most bullshit videos, I thought you could squat like 450 but that 300 nearly crushed you that you just posted.

5. fuji

fuji Senior member

With my normal form I pause squat mid 300s, that was my first time squatting narrow stance, i'd say loosing 50lb going from super wide to narrow is about normal. mark bell loses like 300lb. Don't really see how my videos are bullshit, at least i post them, only ones we have of you are squatting 230lb and deadlifting like 315. You do obviously lie about your lifts and body comp, you said you were 190lb with abs we all know that's bull shit.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2013
  6. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

I'm 190 with abs

7. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

You're ridiculous fuji, I'm convinced everything you say here is an attempt at a lame troll.

8. Tooch4321

Tooch4321 Senior member

Ladies, ladies, enough with the slap fight. Who cares, it's the Internetz, we all have a 2k total, jeez...

1 person likes this.
  9. GraphicNovelty

GraphicNovelty Senior member

the only numbers i lie about about on the internet are the attractiveness scale scores of the women i sleep with

10. MarkI

MarkI Senior member

2500 here, excuse me.

11. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

Ha

12. Zassiliss

Zassiliss Senior member

Does anyone here have any experience with the Texas Method? I was thinking of switching out the power cleans with just more deadlift volume, but I'm not sure how much that's gonna screw up the program.

13. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Senior member

What's up with all the lifters using performance tape at worlds right now, seems cheating.

Lu's snatch is insane. He's just going to keep breaking WRs

14. Lagrangian

Lagrangian Senior member

it's kinesio tape, and I think the federation voted to allow it this year. for me it's been of significant help in recovering from my elbow injury

(which i still haven't ffs)

15. skeen7908

skeen7908 Senior member

Why would anyone lie about having a 200lb bench. Its like bragging about a 5 inch dick

4 people like this.
  16. Tigerprawn

Tigerprawn Senior member

I'm just so used to squatting 3 days a week that 531 once per week wasn't enough so I throw in fronts and pause to thrash myself and then rest a week.

1 person likes this.
  17. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

My grip is failing on weighted pullups towards the end, especially after deads. 35lbs added right now for 3 sets of 5 reps, I weigh a bit over 180. Don't really wanna do more reps -_-

18. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

19. long_knives

long_knives Senior member

Am I going to get man boobs if I do a 8 week cycle of Anavar @ 20-30mgs/day? Everything I read sounds positive, but I have this lingering concern...

20. fuji

fuji Senior member

Var doesn't aromatise so you shouldn't get estrosides from it. Assuming what you are buying is real var and not another oral which does amortise. 20mg is very little var would take more personally.