Random health and exercise thoughts

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Eason, Dec 20, 2009.

Tags:
  1. fuji

fuji Senior member

Please give me teh women advice styleforum. I've been sleeping with this girl who is fairly unaesthetic recently just because she's there. I stopped sleeping with her though because as a 9/10 I cannot fuck 5/10s. If the looks of girls I slept with followed a normal distribution and you got her as a sample of girls I slept with you would reject the null hypothesis that I only sleep with good looking girls even at the 1% significance level. Her friend asked me why I stopped sleeping with her and I said it was because I'm not attracted to her. Girl and her friends are now mad as fuck at me, I don't think they really have the right to, it's not like theres any other reasons to not fuck a girl other then them having an STD, you being in a relationship or having a bro who likes them. It's just not logical for her to be mad.

2. TeeKay

TeeKay Senior member

Well in any case it's probably a better source for fitness information than a fucking men's fashion forum :)

3. mrchariybrown

mrchariybrown Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Women = illogical

There is your answer.

4. Khayembii Communique

Khayembii Communique Senior member

Hit on another girl in front of her. She will get jealous and like you again.

5. deadly7

deadly7 Senior member

This is one of your best posts. Honesty's the first step to fixin' your shit.

Find a better wimenz. Mine is logical as fuck, it's awesome.

I smell a new TV show, "The Battle of the Fives: The Race to join the Master Race". Would watch.

6. Khayembii Communique

[​IMG]

Meh, I was stupid when I cut at 160-150 and I'd be stupid to cut now at 180-170. I just wanna eat a ton of food and make gainz. Nobody believes I'm 180 because I'm so skinny anyways so what's the point in cutting now? So what if I don't have a full six pack I can worry about that when there isn't any snow on the ground. I just ate an entire fried chicken dinner with mac and cheese and onion rings and I'm working on downing an entire container of 2% plain greek yogurt. Tonight after the gym I'm gonna eat two potatoes and like 8 eggs, and finish off my tub of vanilla ice cream.

This is what life's all about. :slayer:

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  7. mike1445

mike1445 Senior member

you are too logical for the female mind, they dont understand outliers and attraction, only feels. Avoid that group guilt trip.

8. fuji

fuji Senior member

I don't want her to like me, I want her to fuck off, but I don't want her friends to dislike me because I want to smash.

9. Khayembii Communique

First, you get her to like you again. Then:

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

10. RedLantern

RedLantern Senior member

Just say you were feeling conflicted about it and decided to hold off until you sorted out your feelings. That will make total sense to her.

11. Flame

Flame Senior member

I dunno, just hit on her friends...women love competition (although you shouldn't have told them the truth, just say you need more space). That 5 will be high potential cockblocker if she sees you trying to smash her buddies.

Also asian master race shouldn't sleep with anything below a 6-7. If you in uni, 7s are like everywhere, dude.

12. Khayembii Communique

Never thought I'd say this but found cardio I actually like. Walking on the treadmill on a steep incline while holding 10 lb plates. God damn that shit is fun. Did it following forearm/bicep/legs. Killed me

Jumped in the sauna today, too. Felt great. Is there really any benefit to it? Skin/water/health/anything?

Also 2% plain greek yogurt is hnnnnnnnnngggg worthy

13. mike1445

mike1445 Senior member

find new bs til they realize they shouldnt be angry that their 5 friend had no business with a 9 then maybe theyll realize they miss the 9

14. fuji

fuji Senior member

LSE has quite an ugly student population. It's full of unaesthetic indians and asian girls who you can't bang outside of a relationship and even then you'd probably have to wait a year. Easier to acquire sloots outside of uni. The american transfer student girls are also unaesthetic and all wear like boot cut jeans and lacross sweatshirts.

15. sonick

sonick Senior member

I like to add almonds and a dash of maple syrup to mine.